Chapter 13

8k wtffff

Ariana's POV

I'm excited for tomorrow . And I'm pretty sure Dante and Malissa are as well. Y/n has to get her wisdom teeth removed since she's been complaining about them for the past like week and it was getting so damn annoying.

She even stopped eating me out.

That was a definite reason for her to go get them taken out.

I just want to record her and post it so she can feel at least a little bit embarrassed. The public has not seen not ONE embarrassing picture of her.

But today we're going to the grand opening of the new hotel.

I'm so proud of her and the crew.

"Ariana"

"Not my name"

"Babe"

"Yes my beautiful lovely girlfriend?" I turn around from staring into her mirror and look into her eyes.

"I'm nervous."

"There's no reason to be... you'll just be talking to everyone"

"What about you?"

"Looking hot while holding that buff arm of yours." I turn back to the mirror and continue applying my lip gloss.

Since I'm leaned forward, y/n/n walked up to me and placed her hand around my waist and leaned her body into mine and started whispering dirty things into my ear.

She bit the top of my ear softly but I nudged her back with my ass.

"Oh you want me to fuck that ass tonight? Bet... I'm excited" she starts to unbuckle her belt. But I stopped her.

"finish getting ready"

"I am... I'm getting ready to fuck you." She unbuckled her belt and I shook my head.

"No y/n"

"Really? You're usually begging me to fuck you. But okay, I'll respect that." She buckled her belt back and looked into my eyes.

"Who said I didn't want you to fuck me? We just have somewhere to be" I pulled her over to me and finished buttoning up her white dress shirt.

"So when we come back..."

"Definitely not"

"For real??"

"Yes because your mom is home"

"But you look really sexy in that dress and I wanna fuck the shit out of you"

She's tempting. But no.

"Thank you" I kissed her bottom lip and then fixed her collar.

"Do you want to wear the vest or not?"

"I don't fucking know... I've only worn a suit once and that was for prom. And I ended up taking it off that night anyways."