judith time

It was a seemingly bright night as the moonlight poured into the cell block. You were woken up by baby cries a couple blocks from yours. Rick couldn't get her because he was on the in the guard tower. So you had to get Judith. You picked her up out of the crib and tried to calm her down. Maybe she was hungary, Beth probally fed her a while ago. So you decided to make some formula for her, but that didn't really work so much. So you read her a book from the library, that helped. But you knew what you had to do. You started singing hallelujah to her but soflty and quietly. You actually fell asleep with her too in the chair with her on your lap, it was so cute. In the morning everyone was looking for you guys and then Glenn found you guys so he ran to go get his camera and took a picture of you guys for either Carl or Rick. the flash woke Judith up and she started squirming, and with that you woke up to see everyone staring at you. Expecially Carl, Rick, and Beth. "Stop staring at me like that you guys yeesh can't a girl get some sleep... in a library... with a baby... during the day?" "But it was so adorable with you and little ass kicker though so how can we not?" said Daryl. It was also your day to take care of her because the others had todo a lot and you actually didn't you just had to do the laundry and make dinner. That was it while some gardened, went on watch, doing runs, and stuff like that. You fed her, burped her, set her down for a nap, did the laundry and dropped it off. Then Judith woke up. You played little games with her and read to her fr a couple of hours. Beth took her over so you could make dinner. You guys ate and started talking. "so y/n do you want to take care of Judith tomorrow because Daryl,Rick,Glenn,Michonne, and I were going to go on a run." Beth said. "sure I'd love to." You were going to go into the other block to see Sasha. But when you were walking down the corridor somehow a walker was in there. You had Judith and you coulnd't set her down because what if it got her so you ran into a ranodom room and you had to wait there a couple of hours with a crying baby. But while running you slashed your leg on a nail hanging out of the wall. You set Judith down in the room. You came through the door you adjusted sight, grabbed your scissors and found the walker. You just stabbed in the temple. You grabbed the the baby and ran out of the place into the main cell block c. You told Hershel and he got your leg fixed up, but the bad thing was is that there was a trail of your blood all the way back to where you are. "y/n why is there a trail of blood?" carl asked. " oh... oopsie" "I accidentally cut my leg on a nail in the corridor form going to see Sasha for a minute but there was a walker so yeah..." "oh well next time you have to have Judith time keep someone else with you or stay in this block, please. I don't want you or Judith to get hurt." "okay. Sorry Carl." He smiled and continued through. Later that night Judith slept with you again, but in your bed.

  ________________________________________________________________________________

  sorry it sucked but i am sick and i felt like shit. and i als felt that this needed to be updated. but still. so sorry. HERE YOU GO! i hope you enjoy! and i understand that there was barely any of carl but look at the title. XleeleebooX