nightmares

You guys made it to the place of which Aaron was talking about. And instead of sleeping on the floor of the house like everyone else you guys chose to have a room instead. You woke up from an odd dream not a nightmare but a weird dream... so you went downstairs to get a drink of water. And successfully not waking anyone up you headed back upstairs to go to bed. You walked into the room you heard wimpering. You looked closer and saw Carl shaking and crying... like a lot. You set the drink down and said "Carl, are you okay?" He just got up and hugged you for a long period of time really tightly and of corse you hugged him back and questioned yet again what was wrong.  "I had a nightmare where they took you away from me and they somehow turned you into a walker and then no one would kill you so I had to so you wouldn't harm Judith." He cried into your shoulder, "Carl 1- i would never hurt Judith 2- I am still here and alive and 3- I am pretty not even Aiden would try to hurt me and you would never hurt me on purpose so don't worry about me." you comforted him. "But i-it still- m-might happen though." "C'mon Carl let's just try to go back to sleep."  "ok" he replied. Then you guys lied back down and tonight he was cuddled up to you. You gave eachother a kiss good night and went back to sleep.          

I was running from all of the walkers because somehow they managed to get i and turn everyone else walkers. I was trapped and couldn't get out and all i had was a gun and a small knife all of the walkers were the whole except group   Michonne and Judith.      I had no choice but to kill them all and lastly was Carl and i kept trying but he wouldn't die    so i had let im bite me but then he just walked away or stumbled away and i was going to die anyways so i just decided to lose my life with out pain and i go down by choice to save Michonne and Judith... so i just saved her the pain of killing me so i did it my self i pulled the gun out... a baretta mf92 turned the safety off and put my finger on the trigger and then slowly said goodbye and i love you to Judith and Michonne and then confidently pulled the trigger ending my life earlier then when it was bound to happen.

    You woke up and Carl was hugging you and then you told him the whole dream and you were crying he was saying things like you did to calm him down. And it worked. You looked in his bright blue/celadon eyes and just simply said  "I love you." "I love you too." And then you guys just went back to sleep and nothing happened for the rest of the night.

____________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys sorry that it was short but seriously if you could give me ideas please do and i do't really have much to say so... luv u               ... and ... BBBBAAAAAAIIIIIII XleeleebooX.