SURPRISE!!

Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. Like the apocalypse. It was never truly intended until about 5 years ago. God always makes things for a reason. It is fate. It is our fate. He created us and this Hell for us to strengthen ourselves and learn the true meaning of life and our existence.  But I never realized that until now. Until I was so close to be dead. To being one of them. This is my near death experience  for the last time.

    Hi my name is y/n m/n l/n and I was almost dead.

    I was sitting in a tree when someone from below lifted me off of the branch. I turned around to see that it was Carl.

    "Hey you." He said in a loving manner.

    "Hey person." I said back just as jokingly and lovingly. I had looked into his vibrant blue eyes and saw that he was truly happy just to see me and talk to me. Either that or Judith did something really adorable and I wasn't there to see it. But either way he was happy.

    "Wanna go for a walk in the forest with me? I went up to the tower and saw that it was pretty clear today."  Aw. That should be a date.

    "You mean as a date? Because as a date I would. But if not a date I would have to decline. Sorry Mr.Grimes. I don't date guys..." I said as a joke but he thought I was being serious and he gave me a confused look.

    "I have a confession to make... I don't date guys, but I also don't date girls... I date... sheep. I am so sorry." I said fake crying. I am trying so hard not to brake the act and to not laugh.  Carl just chuckled and shook his head and walked away. I ran to catch up to him. But before I could reach him I heard a loud bang and there was a terrible pain piercing my (skin color) flesh right where my heart would be. It didn't go too far I could tell but this was still dangerous. Obviously.

    I let out a huge blood curdling and spine curling scream. From the top of my lungs that were slowly and painfully deflating I screamed. 

   "CARL! HELP ME!" as I fell to the ground. I felt so weak and I could fell the warm dark liquid seeping out of my chest and flood everywhere else onto the ground around me. Carl screamed.

    "Y/N! NO PLEASE STAY WITH ME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T DIE!"

 His face was flowing with tears and it felt like the tears were pouring onto my face.

    "I love you too." I said not being sure if I would live. Carl picked me up bridal style and pushed through all of the people. He ran into the infirmary and set me down. He was screaming for the nurse to help. The nurse was trying to calm him down but failed.

    "I can't calm down! The love of my life just got shot in the chest!" He was now sobbing uncontrollably. And he ran to get the others but he never could come back because they had to operate on me. By that time I had passed out right when he left. And they had to preform a surgery on me to get the bullet out. The got it out. And luckily it only broke in half. 

 And that is my story of how I almost died. And that was 2 weeks ago and nobody let me leave the house unless it was super important.  And now there is a scar left on the area of my heart. And oddly enough, the scar was kind of shaped like a heart too. But we never found out who shot me. Everyone is trying though. I will find out. No matter what.

_______________________________________________________________________________

    Guess who's back? Me baby! And I missed you soo much!i will make a 2nd part though so don't fret my dearies And thank you for all of the reads! Everything is getting better for me though so I had an idea to make this. The original idea for me was to have the reader killed by self sacrifice to end the story but I thought that I could still go along with this until the next season comes back. So I have nothing else to say so BBBAAAIII!!! XleeleebooX  !!