The Return- Glenn...

--------SPOILERS OF THE NEWEST EPISODE OF THE 6TH SEASON--------------------

SPOILERS    SPOILERS     SPOILERS    SPOILERS     SPOILERS     SPOILERS

SPOILERS    SPOILERS    SPOILERS     SPOILERS     SPOILERS      SPOILERS 

SPOILERS   SPOILERS     SPOILERS     SPOILERS      SPOILERS      SPOILERS

SPOILERS     SPOILERS     SPOILERS     SPOILERS     SPOILERS     SPOILERS

  After Ted's death, everything was so different. Rick had told me about the wall with the semi trucks blocking the way that lead the walkers straight to Alexandria. That was the only thing protecting us and I wanted it to stay up. I have lost 7 shelters in 2 years. But almost twice that over the whole time. I wanted to go with Daryl them after I had heard their plan. I really liked Glenn. And it isn't just a like. It is a massive crush. He is the only reason as to why I hadn't basically killed myself yet. I had lost a lot. Even more than him. Because what he lost I lost too because I was with him the whole time.

   And then MY family and MY friends and MY home. The point is I don't want to lose anymore than I have to. And this situation with the cliff isn't making me feel any better. I was so worried that something would happen and that everything would be gone or everybody.

------------------------------------- 

    The next day Rick had taken me to the cliff to show me what the deal was. I wasn't his favorite person. But was really helpful. He saw me as a person who could take his place if ever had to leave.  I respected that. We had to start heading back so we can go through the plan. I wanted to go and help so bad but today was the day where I had to tell Glenn. I had to tell him that I love him.

    The next day, I had just been at home and I couldn't do anything yet because I was making dinner for my group. I walked to Carl's house because Carol wanted to tell me something. Until I was knocked down and felt a slash in my left thigh. I looked up and saw a random person with a W on their forehead written in blood. They were filthy and had old stained clothes. So I knew that the were not from here. I always knew that there were other people, but I had never suspected there being more of these people. 

    "THIS IS FOR THE WOLVES!" she shouted. And lunged her knife at me., which I had dodged by a second. I forgot about the knife that I was told to keep with me. It was being cleaned by Holly. But I think she is on watch right now. Along with someone else. But for some reason there is always a shotgun near the guard tower. I punched her in the face and yanked her hair to the side so she was jerked off of me. I am usually not this violent.

    I ran towards the gun and picked it up. I cocked it and aimed it. Set my finger on the trigger and mumbled to myself  "Angel with a shotgun" and pulled. Shooting down another person with the W. The fell and at that moment a guy fell off of the wall and caught on fire. I ran to get Glenn, then I had realized that he left. I found Carol instead. She knew what was going on.

    "They don't have guns. We have to pretend to be like them. But we have to kill them on the way." She said whilst dipping her finger into a body and tracing a W on my forehead too. Carol took my arm and dragged me to a house and made me put on old clothes and cover my face. I ran out onto the roof and pinpointed some of our people about to be killed. I saw Ron running and Carol heading to the armory. I shot the one guy about to kill Ron when another bullet pierced the killer before mine got him. I looked down and saw Carl there with Enid on the porch. 

    I jumped off of some platforms and climbed down a tree with a branch next to a window. I hopped in and saw another guy with long hair and the same carved W. He came at me and I hit and ran out. He tackled me again and knocked me out. Before he could kill me there wa a figure that had gotten to it first. Since I had blacked out, I don't know what happened after that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

    I woke up to somebody carrying me. I looked up and saw it was Glenn. We could not have gone that far. He must have come back and taken me with him. He realized I was awake and put me down gently. Nothing was said. He just hugged me and kissed my forehead. It wasn't as sweaty as the others. He was with Nick, Michonne and some other people who also looked injured. Michonne turned and saw some walkers. I felt weak but I had to run. But why did Glenn take me if he was going to waste all of his energy on me, when he needed it. 

    "Come with me. Don't question it. I want you to be safe. I know you don't feel strong, but babe please run. Follow us. Please." He pleaded. I nodded and I didn't seem to notice him calling me babe. He motioned to Nick and said some things. And then they started running, and I followed as he told me. 

    After some incidents there was a huge herd of walkers chasing us into a dead end. He and Nick yanked me up on top of a dumpster. I looked over and saw Nick just standing there staring at the walkers and raise his gun. I was kind of hoping that he would jump into the herd and then I can escape. But even what he did was wrong, I still shouldn't think that. He pulled the trigger sayin sorry. He fell and accidentally got a grip on Glenn, pulling him down with him. I screamed. And I cried. Both were lost. along with Alexandria. And I am surrounded by walkers and they are not leaving. I lost the rest of the group. 

    The walkers were tearing at Glenn and Nick. I kept screaming and crying. I shouldn't be doing that for it attracts walkers. But I couldn't help it. I climbed onto the edged of the fence and inched my way over. There was a notch in the brick wall and I made another notch above that so I could climb onto the roof. I placed my boot in the notch and shoved myself up to safety. I continued to sit on my knees with blood, tears, sweat, and hair scattering my face. I let my hair fall and sit there. I have to find the others. 

   Glenn always said that no matter who gets left behind, it doesn't matter as long as I can get to safety. I ran to the other side and climbed down the metal steps and saw the group on a hill. Not too far away. But a little far to walk. So I jumped down and ran. I still had his necklace he gave me that we had together. He was wearing his. I thought of him one last time before sprinting off with the wind drying my tears. I arrived to the group and my knees buckled. They let me explain later. But I had to now. 

    I prayed for Glenn. And I prayed to him. I love you Glenn...