your birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait. I will finally be able to actually celebrate it. In a good sort of way. The other times I almost got attacked by walkers on my 12th birthday, abandoned on my 13th, stabbed on ymy 14th, and this year either me or one of the other close people in my group is going to be killed. Woohoo. But we have a stable place to be at and we are going on a run. In the morning i woke up on the floor whn I was supposed to be in a bed. maybe I just fell out of bed.I thought. I went downstairs to see Rick, Michonne, and Carl. Damn his eyes look extreamly blue today. I wonder if they remember my birthday.  "Happy birthday y/n!" they said in unision. yep, they remembered. "thanks, I just hope nothing goes bad or wrong today." "Aw, why do you say that?" Michonne asked. "well it seems like every birthday i have during the apocolypse something goes wrong. And I'm afraid that it is going to be one of you guys." "Well that is not going to happen I will make sure to protect you and the little prince charming over here." said Michonne.  "Hey I am not prince charming but um uh you did get the charming part correct." Carl cockily stated. "Okay, Okay enough playing around you guys we better hurry if we wanna get back her by dark. we? "No Rick you need to rest I am not trying to be offensive or rude or anything but you are pretty badly injured still so you need to rest." I said in a motherly fashion. " but y/-" "-no buts Rick" I pointed to the couch and said "You.bed.rest.now." And with that we grabbed our weapons ( a katana and a baretta mf92) and walked out the door to go on the run.   -TIME SKIP-  we were at the stores and decided to go and get some extra things. When I found a daycare center for infants I almost cried because it was filled with walker babies. But I had to keep in mind that these were nothing but mindless freaks just stumbling around on the same dirt and grounds that we do. And that they are just useless piles of dead flesh.blood, and bones that could have been used for other good,strong-minded survivors like us. So I kept moving until I stumbled upon a cat that looked way too healthy for this chaos... and too firmiliar.   I know that I probally shouldn't do this but... I picked up the cat and looked it in the eyes and... it was my cat, my cat. "charcoal" I said quietly, not wanting to attract any walkers. I infact used to live here I was just visiting some of my friends that i haven't seen in a while but the thing broke out so I never could get back to my home. Also another bad idea but I heard some walkers and had to put th cat in my bag because I couldn't swing a katana very well with just one hand. The walkers were coming straight for you so you slashed about 3 and stabbed 2. And with that carefully ran off with the rest of the supplies. I cought up with Michonne and Carl and headed back to the house. ( you and Carl are still dating). We found a spot to rest foer a couple of minutes and Carl spoke up "y/n I found you something for your birthday" He handed me a beautiful silver and diamond heart neclace with an arrow going through it. I gasped I have never had anything this nice before expecially from my birthday. "Oh my gosh Carl it is beautiful, i love it thank you soo much!"  "youe welcome because it would've costed 165 dollars" "Daamn!" Michonne said shockingly. I hugged Carl " I love you and happy birthday" "I love you too and I have to tell you guys something and please do not get mad at me but I couldn' help myself" I steadily unzipped my bag and a completely black cat's head popped up and squeaked. Her ears perked up as we also heard faint inhuman groaning. I quikly zipped the bag up and got my stuff and we bolted. Just as we saw the house we were interupted by Rick telling us to run because the house was invaded by theives. and that would be the bad part of my birthday. "really come on!" and with that we just ran to where ever and ended up at Terminus times and days later.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 hey guys i am so sorry that i did not update i forgot and was too busy being lazy and i tried to write it from a different p.o.v so if you could tell me wich p.o.v you like better in the comments that would be great thanks and i wil also try and update tomorrow i would have done it earlier today but i had to do a spanish project about me as a child and spent wayy too much time looking for a picture of me with a bucket on my head do not judge me ... actually you can. so yeah soooooooooorry if you also want to leave any ideas for me in the comments that would awsome thank you so so much and you can message me whenever (but i doubt that i will actually get to it becaus i am too lazy but i will get to it i promise) i would be so thankful! byyeeesssss! XleeleebooX