the memories

Hey guys I know that I usually put notes at the en but oh well so I have had 2 snowdays in a rowand tomorrow I have one so I will update then too. And I am also typing this on a tablet at midnight with no lights and I kind of. KIND OF get sared easily and my cats make weird noises because they chase eachother around so yeah... and sorry for typos, spoilers, or anything that is unwanted or seems to lack in originality so sorry I am not trying to copy anyone and the song 1985 by bowling for soup was made 5 or 6 years ago and the apocalypse has been on for 4 years in the show and sorryy for it being short so yeah and thank you so so much and you will read me next time bbyyyyeeeeeesss XleeleebooX

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You guys had just arrived to the prison and it was night and you all were sitting next to the fire eating. It possibly was the most you have eaten since getting on the road. You all were just having a great time. Beth started singing and then you decided to sing a faster pace or a little more dancable song. 1985 by bowling for soup. And when things calmed down Lori and Rick got up to talk to each other probally an argument. You just lied down on your back to look at the stars and moon. They shined so bright that you could see everything with out a light within the prison fences. It didn't feel like a cage but you felt more safe. Excpesially lying next to Carl, whom you did not notice until only a second ago. He reached down and grabbed your hand and laced your fingers together. "You know, if the prison serves in good shape then this is going to be a great place for your mum to have the baby. You will be able to say to the no friends that you with never have because I am so awsome that I took them all and the worship me for all eternity that your sister was born in a prison." You said 'basking' in your own awsomness. "Yeah well what will you have to brag about besides me?" "The fact that they will have seen Daryl and that I know him." "What's supposed to mean?" "That he is good looking." Then he fake gasped and put his hand over his heart. "And I'm not?!" "Meh." You said shrugging. And then he just rolled over on top of you. "Get off of me you fat cow." "No." Then he leaned down and kissed you passionately. "Hey get a room ye old youngsters" Glenn said in an old man voice. You just ignored it and rolled over on top of Carl. "Now I can breath!" You just leaned down and kissed his perfectly soft pink lips. He outstreched hismarm for his arm span and you put his hands on his forearms and ran them down to his hands and laced your fingers together whilst you rested yor head on his surprisingly muscular chest, still breathing slowly and steadily. It seemed as if it wasn't and apocolypse at all. Just because of the safety of being in your boyfriends arms, slowly drifting off asleep under the twinkling stars.