break up part 2

Enid kind of just ignored us for a while. And I have been trying my best to not make any contact with him. But that is a little difficult because he and I live in the same house. And lately it is also getting warm so I decided to wear a short sleeved shirt. Some people were wearing tank tops and shorts.

"Daryl, I am going out for a walk for a while I will be back later."

"Okay." was his short reply as he was working on the motorcycle pieces and trying different pieces with different parts.

In about 5 minutes of walking I saw Carl sitting under neath a tall tree. I still loved him and I took in all of the details and feature of him today. Hewas wearing a long sleeved flannel and jeans with a pair of big black hiking boots. He was also wearing his hat. I had also noticed that his facial expression was quite depressing. I guess he saw me.

"Y/n!"

I just turned aroumd and walked faster as I did not want to talk to him. But that did not workso I just ran back into the house. Luckily lnbody was in the house. Daryl must have went back out with Aaron again tofin new parts to the motorcycle. I bolted up the stairs into my room and slammed the door shut and locked it. He just stood out there for 10 minutes trying to get me to talk to him.

------tomorrow-------

I woke up to a peacful morning. My face was stained in my dry tears from crying in my sleep. No one else was there exept for Carl. So I decided to not ignore him anymore. I told myself I was to only speak when spoken to.

I got my clothes, a short sleeved shirt agian. And this time some shorts. I took my brush and a hair tie with a towel and hopped into the shower and me being the singer in the town I had sang in the shower. But I hope Carl didn't hear me. I got out and brushed my hair and teeth then I took off my towel and got dressed. I dried my hair with a towel. And went back to read a book in my room. Not 10 minutes later my stomach growled and I sighed to myslef getting up. Knowimg Carl, he would be in the kitchen. So I prepared myself to talk to him

"Hey y/n, can we talk? Look I never wanted to kiss her I just got stuck in the moment thinking the it was you and not Enid. I am soo sorry can you forgive me?"

"Carl to be honest I don't know. The fact that you knew that we were dating and you kissed her I don't think I can forgive you. And let's just say that you and I both know that this is my nice side."

"Please y/n I love you and if I have to show you that that is true then so be it. But I can't do much without you. You are the other half of me. You are my everything and I need you tk forgive me please. I love you."

Wow he said I love you for the first time. But stilo he doesn't understand what it is like to be me.

"No."

"Please I love you soo much. You are all that I have left to love. The only person who will give me an actual chance. Please please please y/n."

A pang of guilt hit me like a baseball bat in the heart. Tears were streaming down his face. I could not just let that go. So I did what I didn't this I would do.

"I love you too. I forgive you." Those words poured out of my mouth before I could reel them back in. And I was huging him. I looked down an saw something red. It had been a scar. My heart broke into a million little pieces and I quickly fought him to roll his sleeve up. I gasped loudly.

"Carl!"

"I told you that if I needed to show you I would. But I guess you found it. I am so sorry but I didn't know what to do. Please don't breakup with me I just got the love of my life back."

"Carl I am not going to break up with you over this"

I took him into the bathroom and took care of the scars.

As I finished I gave him a long passionate kiss filled with sparks. I missed his kisses.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too."