he is in the mood

You were cooking dinner on the stove in the kitchen at the prison. When you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist and your hair was moved from your neck and felt light kisses running softly up and down your neck.  "Carl not now I am supposed to be cooking." "Well take a break and come with me." "No." "Come on" "Carl we are only 15, and the others would see and hear us. And I know both you and I are not ready so go. Go on. Shoo!" you said smacking his hand away from the food. -----TIME SKIP----  Sitting at dinner was uncomfortable because every few seconds Carl would run his hand up your inner thigh and it felt so weird. So you finally took his hand and held it in yours under the table so he wasn't tempted to try or do anything. But he kept wiggling out of your grip. You stood up and said "I am done now." and took your plate and started a pile of dishes. You and Beth were feeding and 'burping' Judith when Carl walked in. "Exuse me Beth but can you still try to burp her I have to take care of the dishes." "Oh sure no problem y/n." "Okay thank you Beth."  You then took Carl's hand and led him to your shared cell at the end of the corridor. You sat him down on the bed and said "No." You turned around when Carl just grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on his lap. He smashed his lips agianst yours and kissed you roughly with passion so you gave in and kissed back. You pulled your head back to take a breath and stared deep into his usually bright blue eyes which are now darker and filled with lust. He pinned you down so you were underneath him and started kissing again. He ran his toung across your soft pink lips asking for entrance. But you wanted to tease him so the he started biting your lower lip now begging for entrance. You made him wait. So he started kissing down your neck which made you slightly moan. Him smirking went back to kissing your lips and your tongues fought for dominance. He started taking off your shirt and then you couldn't help it so in the process you took off his shirt praying that someone would actually walk in on you guys. And the Heavens must love you ( or hate you for not making you feel like your were in heaven with Carl) when somone did walk in... and it was Rick. "Umm Carl I need to talk to you for a minute" Then you guys put your shirts back on. And right before he left he pinned you against the wall forcefully and still lustfully kissing you and started to grind on you a little bit. When Rick came over and pulled Carl away saying "No Carl." Then Maggie walked in and tred to talkto you about the birds and the bees  "Maggie I already no everything about this and what about you and Glenn you should be thinking abot this yourself" "Yes but..." she started and then you ran awy screaming not wanting to hear anything at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________   

 so here you guys go sorry that it was short and lame but that is okay i will try better next time i do not know whe i officially will b updating long ones but oh well and i don't have much to say so yeak bbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss XleeleebooX