special part 2

He looked at me with lust in his eyes. And i don't know how i did that. Like what...

He kissed me with passion. I could tell that he wanted more though. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied, for where I knew where this was going. I wanted to but just the thought of doing it scares me. I mean we are only like 16 and if someone finds out, they will call me a slut and I am not, I'm a virgin.

He started to bite my lip, just begging for it. I wasn't thinking so I had just opened my mouth a little. He slid his tongue in and we fought for dominance. But he won. He started to get up so he could lock the door. He came back and climbed on top of me getting back into the make out session.

He started to mess around with the hem of my shirt. And he slowly took it off not breaking the tension. He started to kiss down my jawline and down my neck. Little kisses littering it. He found my soft spot and I let out a little wimper on accident. He started biting and nibbling on that spot, leaving a love bite.

I let out a small moan. I couldn't control it but it felt so good. I started to take off his shirt in all of this heat. I slid it off and looked at his toned abs and chest. We sat up and continued making out, and I put my hands on his muscular chest and slid them down a little. And then I started to kiss his jaw and chuckled.

I don't know how Carl knows what to do but, I know because of fan fics.

I kissed down his neck. Th