jealousy imagine for camylia

this one is for @i_like_turtless

and i hope she enjoys it. I am also going to make up some of these characters so it is easier so if you don't know them then that is why

______________________________________________________________

Camylia's p.o.v (kuh-my-luh)

"Hey Braydon. Are you and I going on a run with the others tomorrow?"

"I think so, I am not sure yet. But hey do you want to go around for a walk later tonight at 8? I mean since it finally isn't cold." he questioned.

"Um sure, but just as friends. Because you know, I am dating Carl."

"Oh yeah I know and I need to tell you something. I feel that you need to know me just a little more."

"Okay. But know I am scared because you might tell me that you are cannibal or something. Haha." I laughed

"Haha no. But this is just as important. Just better."

"Okay. Oh hey Carl." O said as Carl walked up to me.

Carl wrapped one of his long strong arms around my waist. I loved being with Carl. He was the best boyfriend ever. Braydon sat down and Carl and I did the same. But he kept his arm around my waist and moved me closer. He also moved me closer to him whenever Braydon asked something about me.

"Hey Camylia I think that it is time for us to go. I am pretty sure that dinner is ready." Carl said with hints of persuasion in his voice.

"What are we having?" I asked, wanting to keep talking to Braydon as the conversation was interesting.

"I think lasagna." he said in an unsure voice.

"I'll pass. So Braydon how is your sister Brystol doing?" I asked.

"Fine, but she still has some training to do before she can help us out with the runs. Otherwise she is fine."

After that Carl walked away. And he seemed mad too.

———————————-2 hour time skip—————————————————————————————-

I walked out if the door careful for anything that might wake up the baby.

Braydon and I walked for about half an hour until he stopped and turned around. He just straight up said it, "Camylia, I am gay."

Wow I was not expecting that. Ooooohhhh. I know who he would be a great match for.

"That's awsome!! And now I can talk to you about all of the guys in Alexandria." I stooped and hugged him. I am so happy for him. That he could come out to me straight up.

I stopped as soon as I heard someone clear their throat. I whirled around to see Carl.

"Braydon please leave I need to talk to Camylia."

Braydon just left.

"Camylia please don't talk to him anymore or at least hug him like that.

"Carl, I want you to know that he is gay so he won't steal me from you. No need to be jealous Carl. Because I love you." I said.

"Oh well I did not know that. And I love you too. But still don't get any ideas."

"Oh my gosh, you are jealous."

___________________________________________________________________

hey guys i hope that you enjoyed that and sorry that it was shorter but hey at least i did it. please if you want to me to make you a personal imagine i will do that. i have nothing else to say so... BBBAAAIIIII XleeleebooX