I Am Going- Daryl Dixon

I was already packing my stuff into a bag and arguing with Daryl... Okay let us back up here... Okay so when I was going on a run, i found a small group of people. There was a child who was about 13, and 2 adults. At least one was around her 20s and the guy was around his 30s. So they could have been a family but they did not look alike. I saw that they had a hide out, and it did not seem like they were going to leave soon because the place was surrounded by walkers. Daryl had gone with me to help. But now he knows that I am trying to go help them.

    ¨But what if they aint there y/n? What are you going to do then?!¨ He shouted.

      ¨Well then I will get some supplies. Either way, I am going, and there is a purpose for going.¨ I replied. We did need a little supplies but it could wait a couple days if I get the group. I had put a few other stuff in my bag. Which he took back out.

     ¨Look I aint letting you go. Nobody will go with you and it is my turn at the watch tower. You cant go out there by yourself. You are not ready. I am not letting you!¨ Daryl said with concern and a certain pleading sound in his voice. He never begs because he never wanted anything that bad. He looked at me with a look that just said, please do not go..., and it felt painful to see that expression in his voice.  

    "Oh well. Watcha gon do?" I said in a joke voice and picked up my bag and walked out the door. I went to an opening that only a few of my friends know about. I pulled the nails out and removed the board. And I crawled through the small space. It is a really good thing that one of my friends walked by. Because they questioned me. I told them the whole story. And then they crawled through with me. He only had a gun and a knife. I brought a few knives and guns, but not enough for the both of us. 

    ----time skip-----

    The mission was a success. I came back with nobody dead. They all lived, it was surprisingly easier than I thought it would have been. Though the only live thing that died was a perfectly good deer that I made eye contact with. But a walker came a bit it. I ran back up to Daryl on the porch. He was just making a point stick. Shaving away at it's brown edges. 

    I was gone for a few days longer than I had expected because the short cut that I found had a hoard of walkers in the way. So I had to take the long way. I ran up to Daryl and pulled his head up and gave him a kiss. He kissed back too. And I walked over to the people I rescued with my friend, Ryan, and took them to Deanna.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry that it was so short but this was all i could think of right now. I am in school and i have other fanfics and imagines to edit. I only have about 30 minutes left. so i hope that you guys enjoy this. I love you and thank you for all of the reads! i have nothing else to say besides I love you BBBAAAIII!!!