Untitled Part 33

Hey guys so this book is going all over the place. But will still be updating on Fridays. If y'all could help me that would be great! All you have to do is request for who you want the imagine to be about and what you look like. Again thank you soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooo much for all the views and  votes! I love you guys so much! School is starting again... So I will be busy again. Since I go to public school, there is a lot more drama. I also really want to start a book. Like no imagines or preferences. But like a book. But I will still update this one too. 

I just want to challenge myself this year with more work. I want to see what I can handle. And I am going into the 8th grade so I don't really know what to expect. So I am also going to be giving you facts about me because one of my friends said I should. (Its not like I do anything stupid and dangerous if they tell me 1. I hate people like that.)

2. I really like pastel colors and black.

3. I love anime, my faves are Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail and Black Butler.

4. I love my friends and are friends with different stereo types because,

5. I took an exam for mental illness and it said that I was on the scale for Dissociative Identity Disorder and the numbers were 7-10.

6. I also have BED and ADHD

7. My fave letter is W because it is the only letter that you can spell.

8. My worst subject is math but fave is English

9. Celeb crushes: Evan Peters, Chandler Riggs, Ariana Grande, Nicki Manaj, Iggy Azalea, and Brad Pitt... Because Brad Pitt.

10. I hate a lot of things. Like so many that I can't even name them. I-I just can't.

11. I believe that unicorns could have been real. There is a lot of explanation.

12. There are two types of logic; logic and Lizzie Logic.  My friends use Lizzie Logic because it is so much better. Example "No, I'm not doing anything."    Mine- "yeah I'm breathing... Living... Talking".   Or what i had learned in 1st grade was, was for like words that end in E, drop the E and add and ES to make it plural.  But for me just add an S.

13. I am super lazy and i cant actually think of any interesting facts and i love you guys soooo much and so i am just going to right here...  ---------------------------------------------------------------------👇