imagine for giliana

Hey guys so this is an imagine for

So I hope you guys and her enjoy it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Giliana p.o.v

"Kisses, give me kisses, kisses." I said in a child-like manner. I gave her a big kiss on the cheek. Now I know what you're thinking is she a lesbian?. No I am just trying to get my cat charcoale kiss me. "Give me a kiss damnit!" I shouted loudly. "I love yoouu." I said and THEN she kissed me. She licked my nose and her breath smelt (a/n does anyone else think that cat breath smells)

"What are you doing?" Daryl said surprising me.

"Just trying to get charcoale to kiss me like a good cat."

"Well Carol told me to tell you that it is time for lunch. So come on kiddo. And yes you can have the cat eat with you Giliana." He said already knowing what is was going to say.

Once I got down there I saw that there were sandwiches, fruit, and chips. And I snuck out a slice of turkey and put it on the floor for charcoale. Carl came in and sat down next to me and started eating his lunch too. He tried to talk with his mouth full but it was just disturbing. Once I got done eating I went up stairs and dressed myself while quickly combing through my hair.

I walked downstairs and shouted into the house "I'm going out for a walk around. I will be back in a couple hours!" Knowing that I will end up hanging out with one of my friends for a while. I stepped ouf the door in my black converse and started trotting along the pavement hearing birds every so often. I saw Enid and decided to walk up to her. As I got closer I saw that she was talking to Carl about his hunting.

"You know, you are great at hunting down those walkers. I bet if those guys could feel or think anything I bet that they would regret seeing you." Enid said in a flirty manner. What the hell? Why is she flirting . Carl is my boyfriend she wouldn't do that. But she is right there and I know she saw me because this girl just looked me in the eyeball and continued flirting. I thought t myself.

"Hey guys do you want to hang out or something? When the group and I went out on a run I found a perfectly good movie, The Goonies. Do you wantto watch it with me?" I questioned trying to get them to stop talking.

"Sure. Maybe we should get Mikey too so that I will not be the only guy." Carl said

"Sure why not. I am so bored and have nothing else to do." Enid said.

We walked back to my place and walked in. I saw Daryl talking to Aaron about something. I said "We are going upstairs to watch a movie. What are you guys doing?" Wanting to get into their buisness like they got into mine.

"Do you really want to know Giliana?" Aaron said, trying to scare me.

"Yes."

"Oh well we were talking about the run away horse, Buttons. And how Buttons got attacked by a hoard of walkers. He said. Oh no! Not Buttons!

"Noooooooo!" I screamed. And ran upstairs. It wasn't that surprising but still." The others came upstairs and I popped in the disc. After that we wat hed another movie and ended up having them sleep over because it was past curfew. And for the rest of the night I was watching Enid closely tomake sure thar she wouldn't flirt again.

The next morning eveyone woke up and went downstairs in their yesterday clothing. They went back home explaining what happened to their guardian. And Carl and I had toast and eggs.

"Hey Carl what were you and Enid talking about last night?" I questioned trying not to sound like a crazy girlfriend.

"She was telling me about her life in the past and about how the apocalypse is doing for her right now. Don't worry about her. She could never top you. She's got nothing on you Giliana." He said reassuringly.

"Thank you. But the next time she does flirt I will do something about it." I said seriously. And I gave him a big hug. And being I his arms makes me feel so safe and secure.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this. I did not really have much to do or to say for this one but I hope you enjoyed it. And I did not know if she likes cats or is allergic to them but it was a filler so yeah and shit. I have nothing else to say sooo.... BBAAAIIIII XleeleebooX .