special part 1

"What are you doing! Stop it! Let me out! Help!" I cried as my mother had locked me in a car in the parking lot after she said that she wanted to murder me. But she left me with walkers. I was stuck. I had no way to get out. They were surrounding the whole car, blocking all of the exits. It was just like Daryl and Aaron.

I tried unlocking the car by picking the lock. But there were too many walkers. Man she sure was serious when she said she wanted to murder me. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that Carl was there too. We went out for a hunt when me and my mom got in an argument. I tried a bobby pin, extra key, knife, stick, almost anything.

I stared to look around and I climbed into the back to find something. I climbed over the center console into the back seat. I flipped over the seats. It is as if the walkers the walkers didn't actually want to eat us. Something had caught my eye. Outside on a walker. In the pocket, just hanging out. Was a key. Rusty, with some silver showing. The shscplace.. It had a light rust skimming over the top. I need to get it. It might be the key to the car

"Carl, I have a plan... I need to get that key. You see? In the pocket of that walker." I said sounding serious and determined but Carl had other words in mind.

"What?! No! You're insane! You can't do that. You must be suicidal. You can't." He shouted. Oh Carl, when are you going to ever understand that I am crazy.

"Well that is what an apocalypse can do to you. The person didn't have much. An office worker maybe. Yeah. Those are always boring." I said. All I see is this little plastic bobble head and that will break. I started to take it apart and I sound this long,metal thing in it. I guess it made noise too.

The plan was to get the key. And if I get,it with out being eaten I will use it to start the car. And if I didn't get it... We are screwed. So I started banging the metal,thing on the window and in no time it shattered. The walkers were trying to get in. But some of them lessened on each side. The key walker was on the other side of a pile of them. So I leaned out further. The keys were hooked on my fingers while Carl was distracting the others.

I gave the keys a yank and the pants fell down. And this guy who died before had not worn pants. So his dick was hanging out. The others were getting to me now. So I did what I had to do. Yes I ripped zombie testicles off. And swung the around as if a child had put something heavy on a string and flung it around.

I started breathing he others walkers with it. Just imagine seeing a 15 year old beating down zombies with a penis. Ha! Anyway I had Carl come in to the back and distract them. I took my knife and started stabbing the walkers. Then I cleaned it off and slit my upper arm. Just to get enough on the testicle and toss it to the walkers. They all ran after it except for like five. So I grabbed the keys lightning fast. And had Carl in the back getting the walkers away.

I had gotten into the front and put the key in the ignition and it fit! I had tried to start the car but it wouldn't start. Duh! The car is out of gas. But there was gas in the trunk. But just enough to get to a safer place. I got the gas out