[ARC 1.12] Demoted To Concubine

When the minister's daughter informed her father of her new plan to be the general's concubine, she was heavily reprimanded to the point where was put on house arrest. She even dared to include the emperor into her plans, but what she was not expecting was that the emperor and the general were sworn brothers.

The emperor never dared to interfere with the general's life and decisions for he knows that the general can easily overthrow him but due to his loyalty, the thought never passed the general's mind. Freedom is what he can only offer his brother for fighting for their country.

The minister made sure that no one had heard what her daughter just spoke out. His daughter even dared to marry the youngest minister when he clearly has a lover, the emperor was beginning to favor the youngest minister for being a loyal and intellectual person.

When the minister's daughter began understanding the situation, she quickly beg for their forgiveness in which Bai Yuan and Xiu Ying decided to gave her a second chance when they saw how genuine and sincere she is.

We have no female lead anymore! This world is boring now!

<Maybe if you didn't abandon your role there will still be a female lead causing headaches to everyone>

I need to follow my heart ah! My heart says to follow Feng Hui's ink brush!

Bai Yuan chuckled at the two who were having a cat fight, he was pretty used to it now. Xiu Ying screams at his system every second and they would argue about things for hours.

Li Wei also began trusting him that he will not try to leave his clutches anymore thus Bai Yuan finally persuaded him to visit the other city and town with him as they created more memories. Bai Yuan who is a curious one decided to forcefully pull a happy Li Wei with him to explore more of the world he's residing in.

Despite the headache and vague memories of the original he was seeing and feeling as if they were originally his own, he tried to enjoy most of the travels as to not worry his husband even further.

Blooded clothes, a sword stuck in someone's stomach, a hand making a hole on someone's chest and as if he's the one feeling the warm tears sliding down that person's cheeks.

That person didn't looked like the original but there was a striking resemblance between that person and him. But why would he receive memories of someone other than the body he's residing in?

With no annoying women trying to block their way in living a happy life anymore, their husbands began slaughtering the rats lurking around trying to send the two to another nation as a slave for their rare beauty.

Pft. I've tried escaping Li Wei many tjmes before, but I always end up chained in his chambers. Bai Yuan rolled his eyes, covering his lower face with his fan. It also became his habit since the original seems to like holding a fan alot.

"Why would you even escape?" Xiu Ying raised an eyebrow while munching on a random sweet he found on his hubby's desk.

"My purpose here is to make the male lead guilty, but I'm confuse because he regretted his past actions so fast and I didn't even do shit." He sighed heavily, this world was too boring for him. No drama, no war, and nothing exciting.

It was fast but Bai Yuan swore that he saw System STW looked shocked and confused at the same time.

[Maybe it's because of host's white lotus halo! ∩˙▿˙∩]

"Mn, I see. I want you to deactivate it once we are done in this world, I'll just use it when it is needed." Looking at the older system's direction, Bai Yuan tried to guess what made the expressionless system show something like that.

Well aside from that, activating the white lotus halo makes everything easier and it attracts unwanted people who wants to claim him as their own belonging. Since he transmigrated, people have been eyeing him and trying to protect him. Where's the fun in that?

<I don't know why would you even need such thing when the male lead's affection percentage for your soul is already at-->

The system was cutted off his words when he suddenly disappeared in a flash.

[Host shouldn't worry about it! God called big brother for an urgent matter (◕‿◕✿ )]

"If you say so." He thinks that it's not much of a big matter but the uneasiness in his heart never disappeared.

Affection percentage? Is there such a thing?

[Yes, host! Bun can calculate it too once host upgrades his system! ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱]

Without the female Xiu Ying anymore, Li Wei didn't have a hard time trying to give him back his title as the main wife. All of his missions are already done and he received quite a lot of points by having a cult and religion dedicated to him.

You can take the points you needed to upgrade yourself. He shrugged. What the older system said bothered him so much.

"Brooo, why so serious?" Xiu Ying passed him a candy and the latter quickly caught it in his hands.

Bai Yuan never gave an answer to his question as he just quietly hummed to himself while subconciously rubbing his tummy with his fingers gently. The discomfort he was feeling in both of his stomach and chest was making him uncomfortable and he has no single idea as of why.

Xiu Ying who was observing his friend saw how troubled he was but he decided not to push it. He will eventually tell him why once he's ready.

-

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, GUYS (ಥ_ಥ) I'LL WORK HARD EVEN MORE

The book managed to steal #3 spot in System rankings and #130 in BL for a short time hufhuf.

3k views already and it hasn't been a month since I started writing this book, it's already making me happy hoho

[NOT PROOFREAD YET!]