[ARC 1.6] Demoted To Concubine

[Wuuuu, hooooost! (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ]

Bai Yuan is currently somewhere in the garden of the palace. His husband somehow bribed him into accompanying him.

Li Wei wanted to keep the latter by his side all the time and so he dragged his wifey with him. He knows that his wife loves and adores beautiful flowers so he used that as an excuse to make the man follow him like an old man luring a kid with a candy.

Mn? You finally came back? Bai Yuan spoke in his mind as he gently moved the brush he was holding. For the time being, he is painting the scenery infront of him in an elegant way to ease his boredom. His husband is nowhere to be seen so he only has himself to play with.

[Bun was supposed to return much earlier but God locked Bun up and even chained host's little system in his room! (;′ ⌒')]

"That sounds like something my husband would do to me.." He muttered quietly, his lips and eyebrows twitching in irritation.

[Ah, host! Have you noticed that there's someone up the tree staring at you? Bun is creeped out (`ェ')]

Bai Yuan gave a small hum and nodded slightly. He knows that there's a creep who was staring at him for an hour now, but he doesn't have any idea where the creep is located.

He glanced up the tree and saw a handsome man staring at him admiringly, but he knows there's a lot more to it. His fingers are itching to give a man a middle finger when he noticed that the other licked his lips playfully while smirking at him.

You're hot and handsome but you can have my middle finger instead

He tried to ignore the other's presence and carry on with his painting but with the man lustfully eyeing him, he began feeling uncomfortable with the stare. But since he's not alone anymore, why not talk to him instead?

"Is the view to your liking?" Bai Yuan asked, still focused on his painting. He tried to start a conversation by mentioning the view of the garden, but why does he feel like the other man is going to give him an unexpected answer?

"Truly. Its beauty exceeded my expectations and now it is kind of making me hungry all of a sudden." He replied in a playful voice. It is true, there are lots of rumors that the great general's wife looks like a goddess who descended from above because of his beauty. He thought that the people are only exaggerating because the last time he saw the general's wife, he was being mistreated by his own husband and looks miserable.

Now that the general is taking care of his wife very well, the man seems to be radiating a warm calming aura around him that makes you want to go closer. If he can snatch this man away without getting out of it unscathed, he would have done it already the moment he saw him.

In the middle of a sea of flowers, the man looks like a glowing flower that cannot be touched so he can only look at him up on the tree and watch him while he suffers with a heart beating so fast and an aching dick.

"You should go grab a bite then, it is almost time for lunch." He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the gentle and soothing voice calling out for him. If he can grab a bite out of that man then he'd be truly happy!

"Won't you join me? It's lonely to eat by myself."

Bai Yuan rolled his eyes, he knows that the man who is talking to him is none other than the general who Li Wei disliked the most. But it has nothing to do with him so he nodded and gave the other man a smile. He stood up from his seat as he walked towards the tree the man is staying at.

[Too many wolves are eyeing my host wuuu! Don't look at Bun's host!()'д'()]

He wasn't expecting for the beauty to agree, a smile graced his lips and jumped off the tree. He offered a hand and he was shocked when the man took it, if he's going to die by Li Wei's hands later then at least he got to experience the soft and smooth hand touching his hands.