[ARC 1.9] Demoted To Concubine

Days have passed by and the mother and son duo with their systems didn't stop trying to help the pitiful son who kept on trying to trying to form a love and sexual relationship with the youngest minister in a persistent way.

And with the sudden disappearance of Xiu Ying's female body that was once inside the prison, every single one person that is living in the general's residence turned into a bunch of chaotic animals trying to find a single strand of hair of the female lead to present it to their goddess who is Bai Yuan.

If not for Bai Yuan's interference, Li Wei would have turned the whole palace upside down just to search for the woman who dared to hurt his precious baobei.

It took him days of trying to persuade his husband not to look for the female lead anymore by letting the man ravish him anytime he wants. It ended with him having to sit on his husband's lap for three days while his husband tries to massage his sore waist while apologizing for being too rough. Of course Bai Yuan isn't going to tell him how much it turned him on when he gets all possessive with him.

Maybe his system is right, maybe he has a thing for a possessive man. But only his husband though.

The transmigrator duo even managed to shut the mouth of the two guards who saw Bai Yuan entered the prison grounds once. Since then, the two guards placed their loyalty to the two man who were confused as hell the moment they began following them.

It didn't really help the youngest minister's situation because one, there were only two beauties who kept on following him the last time and one is a rumored goddess of the strongest general's residence. And two, why the hell did his stalkers multiplied!?

He got used to seeing the man who is named Xiu Ying so much that he stopped giving care whenever the man randomly barges into his house asking him to marry him.

And as usual, he kept a face giving no evidence of emotion while the man shamelessly sat on his lap while he is writing. He's never going to admit how much he likes it, the way that the man fitted so perfectly into his arms like the man is born to be enveloped with his arms.

And maybe he's just going to ignore the rumored goddess and his husband who are tasting each other at the back of his courtyard. He is alright with the general's wife to come into his house since he introduced himself as his future wife's mother and his future wife didn't even deny it.

But with the perverted general casually barging into his home to claim and show him that the rumored goddess is already taken by him? Maybe not, or maybe it is okay. It is good that he already met his future wife's parents before abducting him. In that way, no one will question the sudden disappearance of their child, right?

"Feng Hui, when will we consummate?" The man who is now laying on his lap comfortably pulled him out of his thoughts as he snuggle into his chest closer.

Ah, it looks like his future wife is so eager to get eaten by him. He was actually planning to set a trap to capture the young man but after this man started living in his home like an actual wife, he knows that the man will willingly jump into his trap happily.

They didn't even get married yet but Xiu Ying would always forcefully pull him out of his house and cling onto his arms as if he is showing everyone in the city who managed to capture the cold minister's heart. The people would always vomit blood whenever it happens, and no, they don't have the guts to tell the poor young Xiu Ying how proud the usually stoned face minister looks whenever Xiu Ying would parade Feng Hui around the town.

Without answering the young man's question, he continued on writing without even sparing him a single look. He knows that Xiu Ying will give him more attention when he ignores him. But sometimes when his ignoring became too much, Xiu Ying will go home crying and he's the one who will go to the general's residence and comfort his future wife while keeping a straight face.