[ARC 1.14] Demoted To Concubine

Being in the early stages of pregnancy isn't exactly the best thing. Bai Yuan's mood swings and cravings have started. He feels like he's sensitive to smell too; he almost puked in Li Wei's face once, and damn, that was embarrassing.

< Maybe it's because he's ugly >

Debatable, really.

Bai Yuan lazily lounged on the bed while waiting for his husband, who was panicking around the house and ordering the servants to prepare everything for his childbirth and the necessities of their soon-to-be-born baby.

Xiu Ying left him awhile ago to give his future husband another headache and presumably another boner. He's currently all alone with no one to talk to, so he might as well die from all this boredom.

Fucking hell, I want my phone back. Bai Yuan inwardly thought as he groaned.

< It sucks to be you >

A phone suddenly emerged out of nowhere and began floating just above his head. Bai Yuan is using all of his willpower not to grab it since the servants are looking at him. He doesn't want to be the first deranged motherfucker in ancient times, thank you!

< You have hands, why don't you grab it? > 

Do I look like I fucking can!?

Bai Yuan's eyebrows twitched in annoyance, wanting to strike the red ball emitting a dark glow and maybe turn it into a volleyball to ease his boredom.

Ever since Bun left months ago after being summoned by the higher-ups again, this sassy system kept on bothering him. Like, does this system really want me to have a fucking miscarriage because of stress!?

What the hell are you even doing here, ah!? Go back to your host!

< He's about to come here, so there is no need for me to leave >

As soon as the system with a weird-ass name mentioned the other boy, the doors slid open with a loud screech because of how aggressively the man opened them. 

"Bro, you're fucking awake at last!" Xiu Ying ran up towards Bai Yuan, who was resting lazily on the bed and sat down alongside him.

"I was afraid your laziness would be the death of you."

Bai Yuan motioned the other servants inside his room to get out as he spoke. "It feels like I'm carrying a planet the size of Jupiter inside my stomach. Of course, I would rather stay in bed."

Xiu Ying imagined how that felt, and his face immediately twisted in uneasiness as a result.