[Prologue]

I finally have inspiration to write again. I can't believe It's because of my ex-hubby who casually yeeted me for another species called 'bestfriend'.

( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

After dying from laughing like a madman because of heartbreak and eventually choking to death, a man named Kaisen was forcefully bound with a system.

Not an ordinary system! He has to fucking make the male lead guilty in every world for hurting the original body he's going to reside in! Just like how his ex-trashy-boyfriend guilt tripped him almost every day.

The male lead is going to get it hard on the d*** now that he has something to vent his rage on!

But isn't the male lead supposed to be lovey-dovey with his side bitch? Then why the hell is he getting rid of them all by himself just to impress him?!

Kaisen: Just you wait! I'm going to make you guilty for hurting the original hmfp!

Male Lead: I'm not even scared by tha—

Kaisen: I'll probably make your balls blue too. Ah, maybe I'll just ignore you and flirt with your friend.

Male Lead: Now wifey, isn't that too harsh for an innocent man like me?

Kaisen: Innocent my ass! Go suck your side-chick's ass!

A system whom he named Bun: ....Just don't ask Bunbun to buy you a pain-in-the-ass relieving pill from me after saying that, alright, host?