[ARC 1.13] Demoted To Concubine

Bai Yuan started dreaming even more of the mysterious man as if he's just watching his memories. He would always wake up in a cold sweat or a warm water sliding down his cheeks and he will suddenly break into tears, he doesn't even know the reason behind it and it would always cause him an headache after remembering what he had dream of.

In his dream, the mysterious man who resembles his face was pregnant with his husband's child, he can only assume that it was his husband judging by how the mysterious man calls him intimately. But that man would always push him away, he was like a spectator but he's confuse as of why he can feel like it was him who is feeling the heartbreak and the agony that the mysterious man was feeling.

Is it possible to have the memories of another person?

[Why did host ask? It's not possible, host!]

Xiu Ying raised a brow when he saw system STW remained silent and kept a straight face on seemingly similar to his husband. He wonders why his system only appears when his husband is not around him?

I've been dreaming of a man who resembles my face. It looks like his memories, maybe it's just nothing. He shrugged as he brought his cup of tea up to his lips to take a sip but the smell suddenly made him feel nauseous.

[God once told Bun that hosts can only dream of their past lives! If the man in host's dream resembles host that much then it is probably your past life, host! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶]

Bai Yuan didn't realized that he dropped the cup he was holding, it was too sudden that Xiu Ying was shocked at his friend's actions too. Bai Yuan only snapped out of it when his bare foot accidentally touched the sharp piece of the broken cup.

[Host! Is host alright? ∑(゜□゜; ]

"B-bro, are you alright? Is it that shocking?" Xiu Ying asked in a concerned tone as he ordered the servants to clean the mess up.

"Don't mind me, please continue." He ignored the stinging pain in his foot. He wasn't expecting nor thought of the possibilities that it might be his memories from his past life. But wasn't he Kaisen who was born in 21st century? How could he have a past life something as horrifying as the dreams he was seeing?

But there should be an explanation, if transmigration and reincarnation exists then maybe the life he once had in the modern world wasn't his first life? The thought brought shivers to his body.

If it was his past life, then the baby... how could he have let his unborn baby get killed? He remembered the first memory he saw. A hand was making a hole in his chest and a sword was stabbed in his stomach with a small bump. It's not that visible due to the thick robes he was wearing. But he knows that he was pregnant in that dream, he saw how he would look at the bump forming in his stomach lovingly.

[Host will only remember those memories if he has something similar with the person in the memories host was dreaming! (;′⌒')]

<Example is if you drowned, you will remember a memory of someone drowning. It's originally your memory.. but from your past life>

<It's very rare for the hosts to dream of their past lives>

<But then again, you're not someone normal> System STW whispered quietly to himself.

Bai Yuan chuckled darkly and Xiu Ying looked at him weirdly. He was totally confused of what's going on.

"B-bro? You do realize you're bleeding right?" Xiu Ying was too scared to talk with his friend who was staring at his bleeding foot in a daze. Just what did you eat, bro!?