[ARC 1.7] Demoted To Concubine

Bai Yuan finally woke up for the second time with a sore waist and even his back throbbing with pain. The first time he woke up after passing out, Li Wei is still moving inside him while painting his walls with white substances. He can only bear staying up for half an hour before passing out again.

I don't feel like completing tasks anymore. He literally went all out, what the fuck!

He feels full on the inside and that somehow made him feel pleased. The chains are already gone but the red marking around his wrist are still visible.

[Does host want to take a pill? (๑✧◡✧๑)♪]

Bun floated around his dead-looking host, satisfied. The male lead really did a number on his host that he fainted twice!

Bai Yuan looked at the smiling system, judging him.

You might give me an aphrodisiac again so I'll pass. He shrugged as he tried standing up but since his legs feels like it just turned into a damn jelly, he fell down on his butt. He felt a stinging pain as he silently cursed the beast who just ravished him like there's no tomorrow.

[Host passed out twice so Bun recorded what happened for host to see! Bun is a good little system, right host? ✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶]

Aaaaaaaahhh!! I regret letting him eat me! I don't want to stay in this world anymore! Just kill me, end my pain!! Bai Yuan screamed in his mind as he stood up with his shaky legs and with the support of the chair beside him.

[Hooost, noo!! Are you going to leave Bun? Don't leave Bun!! (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')]

The system clinged onto his legs tightly, his little arms and legs wrapped around it like he's hugging a pole.

Bai Yuan gripped his hair and laid down on the bed again, he buried his face in the sheets as he screamed out loud, "FUUUCK MY LIFEEEEEE!!!"

A bang can be heard as the door opened up with the satisfied husband standing outside looking so refreshed. Why is life so unfair for him!?

"Was it not enough, my love? Shall we do it again?" A flicker of amusement twinkled in his eyes and played with the corners of Li Wei's mouth as he sat beside his wifey who is cursing him to death. His hands travelled up to the man's soft hair, stroking it gently.

"Don't you even dare touch me." The smaller male murmured, his face is still buried in the sheets.

Despite the cute threat, Li Wei's hands carefully touched his waist and then he slipped his arms around the smaller one from behind and drew him back against his chest. He quickly grabbed his waist before he could even push him away and pulled him into his arms.

"I accept your apology, Ah Yuan. This husband of yours is very touched of how sincere you were last night." His lips formed into a smile, a hint of a self-satisfied smirk playing across his lips.

[Oooh, does he mean how host is screaming so much last night? Is that what the male lead meant by being sincere, host? └ ◜◒◝ )┘]

Oh my holy hell you little innocent bean, don't mind what he says! His mouth is full of trash!

[Eh? Host, the male lead ate your b-butt last night! Bun saw it with his own little eyes! (σ`・д・)σ]

Stop reminding m..!! Bai Yuan gasped when the man hugging him suddenly bit the crook of his neck.

"Are you still sulking, Ah Yuan? Why are you ignoring me?" He chuckled as he nibbled at his neck, creating another love bite. Li Wei decided that it isn't enough, he should at least cover his whole body with his marking so that disgusting general who held his wifey's hands knows who he belongs to.