[ARC 1.5] Demoted To Concubine

Bai Yuan was sitting on a chair as he watches his husband literally beat his own army's asses up just to impress him.

Meanwhile, the soldiers are crying out blood. Why the hell did their general suddenly showed up with his ex main wife in his arms just to beat them up!?

The whole nation knows that General Li Wei is a devil in disguise when it comes to fighting, he can even take the emperor's seat if he wanted to. But he's a loyal man to the nation, but not to his wives ('゜艸゜) that is until Kaisen took over Bai Yuan's body of course.

Li Wei keeps looking at his wife as he beated another soldier's ass. When he noticed that his wife is smiling at him brightly, he decided that he should impress him more. Maybe he should kick the emperor's ass? Will that make his wife be more proud of him?

Even the soldiers noticed that Bai Yuan was smiling brightly as if he's enjoying them suffering from the hands of their general. His smile is so sweet that the soldiers can't help but to turn into a masochist, if this is what it takes to make the beautiful man smile then they're willing to take their general's punches to the next level!

Li Wei noticed that his army is willing to take a part in making his wifey smile which made him feel bitter and proud at the same time. Bitter because he had to share those sweet loving smiles of his wife and proud because his wife can turn every human being into a masochist. With this, he's not afraid of some dumbass hurting his wife when his wife can make them kill themselves just to see him smile.

Meanwhile, Bai Yuan is oblivious to what is happening around him. He was smiling brightly because he's thinking of ways to kick the female lead's ass. It's not involve in the mission but he's feeling happy today that he wants to drag the female lead and throw her off a cliff.

After an hour of the male lead beating people up just to impress his wife, a satisfied sighs can be heard from the soldiers. Up until the end, their goddess is still smiling. They feel proud for the first time in their lives, it doesn't even come close to the victories they achieved from the war.

Bai Yuan gestured Li Wei to come sit beside him and like a good puppy, he carried the smaller man instead and made him sit on his lap. A bunch of irritated sounds can be heard from the people around them, their general is too lucky to have a wife like their goddess! And he dares to take that maid as his main wife instead?

Li Wei snaked his arms around his wife's waist as Bai Yuan immediately snuggled into his chest. They look like a couple from a story book, the others looked at the general in envy while Li Wei just grinned at them devilishly.

He's holding Bai Yuan in his arms like a trophy and everyone just wants to snatch the fairy from his arms.

[Host, the female lead is approaching! ∑(゜□゜;]

Bai Yuan hummed as he sat properly on his husband's lap as he placed both of his hands on the man's shoulders. He looked up slightly and leaned in to capture the other's lips.

Li Wei smiled when his wifey initiated the kiss, his wifey must be in a good mood today and he doesn't want to ruin it. His lips formed into a smirk as he tried his best to satisfy his wifey and so he leaned in closer to deepen it.

"Husband just removed your title as the main wife days ago and you still have the face to seduce him out here?" Xiu Ying snarled as he roughly pulled the smaller male's shoulder to break their kiss.

Li Wei felt Bai Yuan was startled and was roughly pulled away from him. The woman's voice that sounded so sweet to him before is disgusting him now. He slapped the woman's hands away from his shaking sweetheart's shoulder as he stood up from his seat while carrying the beautiful man who was letting out a tiny sob.