[ARC 1.10] Demoted To Concubine

"I'm kinda regretting jumping into his arms, bro." Xiu Ying said in a hoarse whisper, the youngest minister just made him scream so much. They did multiple positions without even getting a short break. His future husband just got turned into a beast when it comes to papapa!

"Mn. After being thrown into this world I began contemplating my life decisions." Bai Yuan replied in a monotone voice while staring at the corner of the room. When he woke up earlier, he thought that he lost his limbs because he can't feel it.

Life is so unfair for the bottoms like them, why do their husbands looks so refreshed and glowing like a divine being after doing the deed while they look like they got hit by a ten wheeler truck and got pummeled to the ground seven feet under by John Cena?

"Aside from that, I think I have a thing for my husband's biceps." Bai Yuan's face slightly flushed as he opened his fan elegantly and covered half of his face.

"I-I think I have a thigh fetish. I rode him last night and damn that was hot." Xiu Ying covered his face with both of his hands and squealed quietly.

"The way my husband's biceps flexed when he carried me while doing me in the air is damn good as hell. But my bum still fucking hurts." Bai Yuan groaned out in pain.

The room turned dead silent with the oldest system looking at them like they are some kind of idiots whose brain didn't develope normally.

System STW's deadpan expression almost made them choke on their saliva. He currently looks like a guardian angel who is judging them for being such a stupid human being

[Bun wants to know what a fetish is! (^・ω・^ )]

The little system floated around the oldest system while he's sending the two transmigrators a deathly glare.

"I-It's a type of food..?"

<Don't mind them>

[Bun's going to ask God if it's delicious! <(❛∀❛)/]

The little ball poofed out and the two transmigrators are met with the deadly gaze the oldest system is casting upon them. However, he disappeared to follow his little brother who is about to get eaten by his pervert creator.

Bai Yuan coughed awkwardly as he turned to Xiu Ying, "I have been invited to the minister's daughter's birthday celebration, would you like to come?"

Xiu Ying frowned at the question, "Why would she invite you all of a sudden?"

The latter tapped his fingertips on the table as he slowly fanned himself, "Due to the rumors of a goddess hiding in the general's residence. It seems that she wants to see me, after all she was once titled the most beautiful in the nation."

Xiu Ying suddenly laughed out loud and Bai Yuan couldn't help but to chuckle, "Are you up for another drama?"

"The audacity to challenge my mother, hmp! If I wasn't a bottom I definitely would top you!" Bai Yuan choked on his saliva after hearing the other's reply. What the fuck is wrong with you, child!?

"Her pride must have been hurt. She openly chases my man when I'm not around yet Li Wei doesn't even give two flying fucks about her." He shrugged his shoulders as he reached out for the cup of tea Li Wei prepared before going to the palace.

"I would slam her on the wall if she dared to even look at my lovely and innocent Feng Hui, bro!" Xiu Ying crossed his arms angrily.

"I don't understand the lovely and innocent part when you are here as the living proof. You just got eaten, bro." Bai Yuan tried to prevent himself from laughing while he sip on his tea. It will be damn embarassing if he choked again and died!

"It's your husbands fault! Anyways, let's go ruin the party!" Xiu Ying suddenly stood up and dragged Bai Yuan to his room, since the minister's spoiled brat of a daughter wants to see the beautiful divine being then it should be alright to steal the spotlight.

"I should just dress simply." Bai Yuan blurted out as his gaze trail down the clothes that is presented infront of him.

"Hmm, you're right. You still look pretty even if you wear a garbage bag." Xiu Ying rubbed his chin with his fingers, nodding.

He doesn't really feel like wearing something lavish as of the moment, he just wants to sleep but then the minister's daughter suddenly bothered him. Bai Yuan knows he can't decline the invitation since it might cause some rumors and he's already tired of dealing with a bunch of bullshits surrounding him.

"Stop spitting out facts, bro." Bai Yuan smiled in amusement.

Xiu Ying rolled his eyes dramatically as he began picking out a simple but elegant outfit for his momma. You wanna fight my bro? Then you'll get it! "You know bad bitches like us don't lie, bro."

"Since you're more beautiful than the minister's daughter then doesn't it mean you get the second place in the beauty ranking?" Bai Yuan hummed as he slowly dressed himself up. The original is already beautiful, but the heartbreak just made him gloomy thus it made him unattractive for the others. Nonetheless, he's still a beauty.

"Well duh, like mother like son. She gets third place... Oh wait, isn't it kind of embarassing to think that a man just outrank you?" Xiu Ying's mouth formed into a wide circle, his eyes widening too.

Bai Yuan just snorted and began fixing his hair, maybe he should call his husband to go with him to clear the rumors that the general doesn't favor him. Even though there's rumors going around that the general's ex main wife turned into a godly beauty, the rumors of him being unfavored is still spreading.

Maybe he can feed them dog food while they're at it.

"Should we pay our pitiful husbands a visit?" After getting eaten, both of them banned their husbands from seeing them for a day. And so, the two can't help but to obey and lock themselves in the palace while drowning in their work.

"We can just pass them a message to attend the banquet."

Bai Yuan muttered okay in response as they both headed out to spread some drama in this world.

-

HUHU I ALMOST CRIED WHEN MY PHONE SHUTTED DOWN WHILE IM WRITING, GOOD THING I MANAGED TO SAVE IT 3 SECS BEFORE IT WENT OFF

NOT PROOFREAD YET, TOO LAZY, DONT CARE YASZZS