[ARC 1.1] Demoted To Concubine

[Please vote if you like the story, the old lazy trash of an author needs some motivation to continue (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧] - Bun

( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

Li Wei carefully placed Bai Yuan on the bed as he hovered over the poor shivering boy. His hands travelled down to Bai Yuan's smooth thighs, caressing it.

Bai Yuan screamed internally, fighting the urge to punch the man on the face or knee his balls.

I know I'm smooth like a mannequin but learn to control yourself you dirtbag!

"W..where are you touching!" Bai Yuan gasped as he stopped the man's hand from going further by gripping his wrist gently.

System Bun who was now floating in the air while covering his eyes, swiped fast on the system shop with shaky hands.

[Uh.. eh.. uhhm.. Host, Bun got a hammer here! Hit him! Quick quick! <(゜ロ゜;)>] Bun panicked as he floated towards his host but stopped when the man who was hovering over his host sent him a glare.

[Waaaaa! Hooost! Can he see Bun? Can he see me!?! ヘ(。□°)ヘ] Bun floated towards a pillar and hid there for the rest of his little life.

Li Wei removed his gaze from the air as he raised a brow, shrugging his shoulders when he saw no one. He stared at the young man who was under him.

He was quite hungry and his wifey is looking like a three course meal at the moment. He wants to eat him inside and outside thoroughly without missing a single spot.

Feeling a smooth and soft hand encircled around his wrist, Li Wei began imagining what if those tiny hands are wrapped around his hard and hot rod instead.

Chuckling, he ignored his wife's cute death glare as he continued to roam his hands on the young man's body only stopping when his palm reached the soft two globes, kneading it.

Fuck self restraint ah! Shameless! So shameless! Bai Yuan thought as he roughly shoved the man's face away from him and kicking him away. Almost.

Before his foot can even land on the man's dick, Li Wei who was above him held his foot and spreaded his legs apart as he placed it on his shoulders.

Bai Yuan cried inside, embarrassed that he was getting manhandled!

Fuck this life! Fuck you! Fuck your main wife too! And fuck your family and even your army and your horses ah! Bai Yuan snapped when the man above him leaned even more, closing their distance.

Not even a minute staying in this world and he's already getting sexually harassed by this scumbag of a male lead!

[Wuuuu.. Bun can't get closer host! Bun thinks the male lead is going to swat little Bun away when Bun gets closer!(;'д`)ゞ] Poor system Bun just let out a tiny sniffle because he can't help but to watch his host getting manhandled by the horny male lead.

Bai Yuan looked at his system who was hiding behind a pillar and sighed. He let out a gasp when the man above him gave his neck a long lick.

Bai Yuan took a deep breath as he shoved the man's face away from his neck and glared at him. "Why are you acting like this?"

"What else? It's because I want you." Li Wei licked his lips when he saw his wifey cutely glared at him again. You need to understand that it only makes my dick harder when you glare at me, wife.

It's better to finish up my mission fast and get away from this horny man.. Bai Yuan shivered when he saw the man looked at him like a piece of meat.