[ARC 1.3] Demoted To Concubine

Bun.. how is the mission? Kaisen said in his mind, slightly enjoying the kisses Li Wei is giving him. He feels like he doesn't deserve this. Bai Yuan should be the one experiencing this.

[Male lead already regretted and he was guilty of his past actions so the main mission is completed, host! Bun was actually amazed that host did it in a short period of time ( • ̀ω•́ )✧]

Hm.. I need to get out of the city. Kaisen sighed heavily, facepalming himself mentally.

BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN THERE ARE CHAINS WRAPPED AROUND ME!?!

[Bun already warned host! Bun told host that the male lead is on the verge of blackening and host didn't listen! Scummy male lead is now possessive of host ('O`)]

....It doesn't sound so bad.. Well I mean.. Kaisen can feel the male lead's heated gaze and he can't help but to shiver.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" Li Wei's powerful arms wrapped around his waist as he pulled the smaller one onto his lap.

I feel so bored that I can steal the emperor's harem if I want to.. Kaisen thought to himself.

[HOST YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! (;゚д゚)]

I guess I'm going to annoy the hell out of the male lead instead.. or maybe punish him.. hehe.. Kaisen smiled devilishly.

Li Wei raised a brow when he saw the smaller one smiled. Is his wifey thinking of another man in his presence!?

Li Wei was shocked when Bai Yuan suddenly rubbed his butt on his cock. My, my, is his wifey feeling a little naughty today?

As if Bai Yuan can hear his thoughts, he turned around to face the man as he bit his plump lower lip and licked it seductively afterwards. He intentionally loosen his robe and showed his neck and collarbone as he fanned himself.

"It's quite hot here, I wanna go out." Bai Yuan looked up at him through his long eyelashes and pouted cutely. Attacking the other using his puppy eyes, he bounced on the taller man's lap like a little kid excitedly.

"H..husband.. can we go out?" I swear if you won't let me I'm going to kick the emperor's balls and push the blame to you!

Or even better, I will kick your balls!

[Host, are you that bored that you wanted to court death!? Bun is very worried ah! ( ≧Д≦)]

Yes. I'm that bored that I can steal the harem of the emperor of the other nation. Kaisen deadpanned.

[Not only host want to steal the harem of this nation's emperor but host wants to steal the harem of the emperor of another nation too!?!・(/Д')・]

Li Wei felt that his wifey is acting a bit too different. Nevertheless, his wifey looks cute, he feels like the cupid is shooting him with so many arrows! Who made his wife be this cute!? It's illegal!

Li Wei coughed and regained his composure. "If that's what my wife wants then this husband will follow."

He swallowed his saliva as he shamelessly gaze at the smooth milky collarbone his wifey is showing him. His hot rod was throbbing so hard that he wants to pounce on the young man.

...This man is such a wife slave.. Kaisen thought.

[Then host can finally leave the city and do his mission! (•̀ᴗ•́)و]

Ah.. but anyways, I can't leave this world without stirring up a drama. Kaisen smirked. He remembered how Xiu Ying looked at him in disgust. How dare she bite the hand that used to feed her? So ungrateful!