[ARC 1.2] Demoted To Concubine

[It's author's birthday today and author is probably too lazy to do sh*** that's why author decided to update! ∩˙▿˙∩] - Bun

( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

If there's one thing that the original Bai Yuan and Kaisen have one thing in common, it is getting their freedom taken away from them. They are both as graceful as a free bird, but lock them up and it will kill them slowly.

When Kaisen received the original's memories, he knew how free spirited the original is. His husband barely give him any attention and it is both a good and a bad thing.

A good thing for him because he can do whatever he wishes to do so.

A bad thing for him because Bai Yuan grew up with a loving family beside him and he can't help but want his husband's love all to himself.

It made Bai Yuan's family worried for him for the reason that Bai Yuan might never have a family of his own.

Kaisen knows that Bai Yuan wants a family, a loving husband and a child for him to dote on.

And so Bai Yuan was overjoyed when the general decided to court him. It went on for years, it was the time where the general had to go to the war that he decided to accept Li Wei's feelings.

They got married when Li Wei went home safely. The whole city knows how much the two loved each other and how they are almost inseparable.

The years they spent together were full of promises that is soon to be broken.

Bai Yuan's biggest regret is how he decided to ignore the lovingly glances his husband and his personal maid are exchanging with each other.

He thought of it as a friendly thing between the two since he's the one who pushed them to befriend each other. Xiu Ying was like a child to him that he never had. He fed her, dressed her up, and many more.

Bai Yuan was like a mother hen towards Xiu Ying as he knew how badly treated the girl was when she was still a slave.

Sadly, it was all too late when he decided to confront his husband about it. Bai Yuan saw how his husband's lips turned into a loving smile when he mentioned the name of the girl he treats like a daughter.

Kaisen felt how the original felt at that time. He felt betrayed. The two important person to him that he love the most decided to betray him for each other.

Bai Yuan saw how Li Wei gently held the ribbon in his hand which he assumed was Xiu Ying's property.

It didn't take long enough when Li Wei decided to take his personal maid as his concubine.

Despite feeling hurt, betrayed and lost, he gently gave the girl a smile. Bai Yuan thought the love he was showering the other with was enough to make the general feel contented. Bai Yuan was wrong.

Bai Yuan decided to ignore it, he decided to shove his feelings in a bubble that can burst anytime. He isn't used to feeling angry and upset over something, it's a bad feeling and he doesn't want it.

The calm and peaceful nights he once spend with his husband turned into him quietly sobbing in his room alone.

No one bothered to check up on him as his tears gently flow down his rosy cheeks and to his pillow. Every night, he decided to keep it all in as he let his feelings out as tears quietly.

His heart tightens every time. It aches, it hurts. How he hears the sound of skin slapping, his personal maid he once treated like a daughter moaning, his husband groaning. It is simply heartbreaking for him.