[System Space]

Kaisen awoke in the midst of nothingness in space, feeling as if he were being crushed by a massive boulder.

Kaisen blinked a couple of times before surveying his surroundings. Wasn't it just a minute ago that he was laughing so happily?

Then why does it appear as though he was taken by a bunch of aliens!? What is this place, ah!?

A white, brilliant light approaches him at a slow pace as if attempting to scare the living daylights out of him.

Are you trying to be a white woman or something!? You have the appearance of a booger who has just been thrown in a bottle of bleach! Kaisen, our main character who perished as a result of laughing thought.

[Host, that's so rude! I don't look like a booger! Nope nope! (▰˘︹˘▰)] As if it could hear his thoughts, the white light responded.

I feel violated! My sense of privacy! They're all gone! It got flung out the window! Kaisen let out a mental sob and sat in the corner, drawing small circles on the floor.

You can... you can read my mind? Kaisen thought to himself as he waited for a response, staring at the small white light.

[Nu-uh of course not! (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧] The white light appeared to be puffing its chest and looking smug.

"....."

What exactly do you mean by you can't? I'm sure you understood what I just said! Kaisen yelled inside while putting on a deadpan expression outside and averting his gaze.

"Why did it appear so smug to me..." he whispered as he sulked in the corner, thinking about his garbage ex and how that ass guilt-tripped him basically every day when he hadn't even done anything!

Is it really so horrible to take a few minutes for yourself and neglect your man!?

[Hooooost please don't ignore me! (σ`・д・)σ] The system whined and eventually turned into a small child as he circled Kaisen, poking him with his finger in an attempt to capture his attention.

[Hoooost! Didn't host like transmigration fanfictions? It's host's time to shine! This system reviewed host's information and discovered that you like it when the main character yeets the uhm... green tea... uh... _(._.)_] For a brief period, the young child appeared bewildered, stroking his chin as if trying to recall a word or something.

Kaisen finally gave the kid his full attention, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

I feel so fantastic for the first time in my worthless life! Hoho! Kaisen pumped his fist in the air, a broad grin on his face.

Kaisen lifted a thumb, his lips forming a smile. "You mean green tea bitches?"