[ARC 1] Demoted To Concubine

Characters for ARC 1

Main Character/Kaisen: Bai Yuan (take one. lol just a pun jk)

Male Lead: Li Wei

Female Lead: Yan Xiu Ying

( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)

Kaisen finally returned in the system space after learning the skills he has chosen for 38 years.

**[Note: They don't age while they're in the system space so don't be confused if the MC came out of there looking like a hotie instead of an old man]**

"Aagh.. my body kinda hurts.." Kaisen whined as he looked at the system who turned in its usual form, a little bright white light.

Getting the hint, the system showed him a list of pills that he can take.

[Bun has a lot of stuffs! Host can choose whatever pills he likes to help host from the pain ٩(^ᴗ^)۶] The system cheered as he inched closer so that his host can take a good look at the bunch of pills.

Kaisen raised a brow as he swiped in the air, searching for a pill that can help him ease the pain.

After a minute or searching, he looked at the screen weirdly as he gave the system a 'your shop is very weird' look.

The pills are good but what do you mean by the other pills ah?! Foreplay pill?! Aphrodisiac pill?! What do you mean by the foreplay pill?! Kaisen inwardly thought, screaming inside. He finally picked the pill he was looking for and put it in his mouth and swallowed it.

[It's suppose to help host with foreplay as what God told this little Bun! God said it helps with uh.. stretching? But why does host needs to stretch..? ƪ(•̃͡ε•̃͡)∫] Bun replied after reading his mind. God told him once that he should take it too! But the pill is very rare and he doesn't wanna waste it!

Oh my god you poor innocent system! Kaisen just cried even more on the inside, banging his head on a nearby pillar.

Kaisen coughed, diverting the system's attention, "So what body am I taking over, little bun?"

[Ah! Host will take over the body of the ex main wife called Bai Yuan!] Bun replied, circling around his host.

"Can you send me the plot?" Kaisen who suddenly felt hot all over his body, closed his legs together.

[Mhm it's quite easy! Bai Yuan was married to the general named Li Wei and he was the main wife! They once loved each other very much but Li Wei suddenly took a liking to Bai Yuan's personal maid and thus made her his main wife!

For short, Bai Yuan got turned into a concubine instead and was forced to see the love of his life and his once trusted personal maid do papapa beside his room every second and every night! Original eventually got depressed and got overdosed in pills and died! ʃ (⌇ຶД⌇ຶ)]

Bun cried remembering how he witnessed how devastated the original looked. He monitors the worlds he's going to put his host in and the body he's going to take over.

[All the original wanted is to be loved bah! Original was so kind and just let his husband be taken away from him because his husband can't feel happiness from him anymore and for the original, his husband's happiness matters the most!

But in order for original to agree to let go of the title, male lead humiliated him in every ways possible! The new main wife didn't take a pity on him too even though the original took her in and save her life! The new main wife was the one who plotted to force the original to hear their love making every night! (ुŏ̥̥̥̥םŏ̥̥̥̥) ु]