Chapter 25

Hadrian's PoV

I glare at Dumbledick as we arrive at his office. "Ah, children, please take a seat," Dumblebell says. I sit down in one of the seats and pull Draco in my lap. Blaise, Iris, Noah, Pansy and Susan sit down on the chairs. Theo leans on the back of Pansy's chair. Luna is sitting on the floor next to Susan and the twins are on either side of the door.

"Why are we here?" Susan asks.

"Well, Miss Bones, misters Weasley and Mclaggen have disappeared from the Hogwarts Express," Dumbledore says. "You and them didn't see each other exactly eye to eye, so I have to ask, do you know more about it?"

"No, we don't," Susan states, looking quite furious. "Now, if you want to interrogate us, I will inform Auntie Amelia what you're doing. I know you haven't reported the missing children to the DMLE, which is something that should've happened as soon as you realised that they were missing. Furthermore, if you wanna play judge, I demand a lawyer for me and my friends."

"My girl, I don't think that is necessary that your aunt," Dumbledore states. "Yes, it is. She is the head of the DMLE. She is the one who controls the aurors, not you. She is the one who can send people to Azkaban, not you. So either you continue this and risk being arrested or you stop now." If looks could kill, Dumble would be six feet under.

Then the floo lights up and Percy, with a glamour making him look like a Weasley, Lancelot and Amelia Bones appear. Not long after Fudge got fired, Amelia made Percy an emergency healer. She said she choose him because it would be too suspicious if he randomly disappeared from the ministry so quickly after Fudge got fired.. "Dumbledore," Amelia says as a greeting.

"Miss Bones, Mister Weasley," Dumbledore greats them as if nothing was wrong. "I don't think that I had the pleasure to meet you tho." "Oh, this is Lancelot, my emotional support knight," Percy says. "He is a friend I met while researching one of the things you asked for."

Percy was forced to work undercover for Dumbles when he got cornered in the Diagon. His parents hated it so Lancelot offered to keep a watch on him by posing as a knight from one of the Pendragon estates Percy had to go visit. There was a group of the order with him, to keep a watch on Percy. Lancelot had the pleasure of meeting some of them and hearing them making fun of Percy for geeking out on the library in the castle.

"Ah, I think I've heard of you. You were found in the Pendragon castle in Wales, am I correct?" Dumbledore asks. Lancelot nods. It's clear for people who know Lance well that he doesn't like Dumble. Lance is a friendly guy so he would never show it, but his eyes held all his anger at Dumbledick.

"Why were you interrogating my niece?" Amelia asks. "And over missing children who you didn't report to the DMLE even though they've been missing for three days."

"Oh I knew you were busy and I didn't want to disturb you. Especially with such a large tread as the Dark Lord hanging above our heads," Dumbledick tries to explain.

"So, that shouldn't be a reason," Amelia yells. "And which Dark Lord (She made finger quotes at those words). There have been no attacks and it's been quiet in the auror department. You should've come to us sometime after Saturday, it's Monday and I found out that there were children missing by you interrogating my niece."

"Calm down, Amelia," Dumble tries again. "No, I won't. This shit you pulled, is illegal. You're lucky I'm not going to arrest you. I'm taking the children. You pull this shit again and I'll fucking drag your bloody ass to Azkaban."

Then Amelia turns and walks out of the room. We all follow her. The twins immediately start talking to their brother. They are a bit protective of their brother and nephew. "Really, emotional support knight?" Felix asks. "I had to think of something and I panicked," Percy says.

Amelia leads us all to the ROR, where Iris made a door leading to the Riddle manor. Amelia opens the door and motions for all of us to go through it. In the manor we all go to my dad's office. The new minister was introduced yesterday. Against many of dumbbells followers' wishes, the new minister of magic is Kingsley Shacklebolt. A lot of light people wanted Dumblefuck but thank fuck that didn't happen.

"Press charges for Dumble interrogating your kids without consent of any of you and for trying to use legilimency on them," Amelia says. The other adults just nod.

"Can we see the prisoners?" Susan asks. "Because you ask so nicely, yes," Dad says. "Hadrian, make sure the prisoners last longer then the ones before."

I nod and we all go to the basement. "So, Dean and Seamus want to side with us. It's the intolerance to Seamus and the homophobia. And the thing where we will keep muggleborns better in check so we can get the children out of abusive households. Dean's parents don't always like him and he stayed at Seamus' place last summer. We agree they can join?" The rest agrees.

"And Susan and Hannah also have joined," Luna says. She smirks at Susan who is oddly blushing, weird.

In the basement were the old bodies of Jones and Vance, Moody's body was completely burned. In the corner were the two boys we were looking for.

"Can I try out my new knife?" Susan asks. We all know that she and Hannah were bullied by the two boys because they were hanging out with Noah and Dylan. I nod and Susan starts carving in Weasels and Mclaggans bodies. Luna was keeping them still so they couldn't move.

"I didn't know you knew so many bad words, Sue," Luna says. "What, they describe these two perfectly." Susan moves away and we can see both of them covered with words that described them perfectly.

"Ooh, can I add a spell dad teached me so the wounds heal slower?" Florian asks. Susan nods and moves aside. "Kreacher," I yell. With a snap Kreacher appears in front of us. "Can you make sure they will be alive when we get home with christmas in 2 months?" Kreacher nods. "Another thing, could you daily add salt to those wounds?" "Kreacher will do that for master Hadrian." Kreacher says, smirking. He snaps his fingers and salt appears on the wounds. Weasel and Mclaggan scream out in pain. All of us giggle.

"Hello, you have to get back to Hogwarts before anyone misses you," Amelia yells. We all run upstairs to the Hogwarts door.

Hi, long time no see.

Sorry for not writing in such a long time,  that was a mix between a lot of work for college and no insperation. But I was reading comments today and got an bust of inspiration.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, if you celebrate it.

Hopefully soon I'll update again, see you till then. ^.^