Chapter 2

Remus Pov.

"Hey Griphook, is there a possibility that I can take an inheritance test?" I ask. I feel my cub look at me weird and my dominant looks concerned. I wanted to take one cause while I was with the wolf pack if Greyback, he said something weird. He said that I was his pup. I didn't think that was possible but then again, my father, John Lupin wasn't the nicest dad in the world. He treated me like dirt. Especially when I turned out to be a werewolf.

"Of course, drop three drops if blood on the parchment," Griphook says. I do what he said and slowly the results appear. I feel Sirius and Harry look over my shoulders and hear both of them gasp. I look at the paper and smiled.

Birth certificate adopted:
Name: Remus John Lupin
Date of birth: March 10 1960 3.07 am.
Mother: Hope Lupin née Howell
Father: Lyall Lupin
Siblings: none

Birth certificate Official
Name: Remus Romulus Greyback-Lestrange (youngest son)
Date of birth: March 1960 3.07 am
Mother: Delilah Lestrange
Father: Fenrir Greyback
Siblings:
Rodolphus Greyback-Lestrange (oldest son)
Rabastan Greyback-Lestrange (middle son)

Magical/creature inheritance:
Core: dark
Creature: Werewolf (submissive)
Mate: Sirius Black (dominant)
Powers: Legilimens, Occlumemcy

I hear Siri growl softly. "Baby, did you know this, you don't look surprised," he asks. I nod: "Fenrir told me I was his pup, I just didnt want to believe him. But the fact that I have two brothers or worse that I was related to the Lestrange is new. But I wanna talk to them." I explain. "I will go with you, it's my task as your dominant to protect you and I need to meet your parents because we're bonding," he says. I hum in agreement.

"Remy, what does it me am that your core is dark?" My cub asks. "It means that my wolf is an dark creature. I'm better at dark spells than light spells. But that doesn't mean I'm evil," I explain. It surprises me that he didn't learn that at Hogwarts, but Dumbledore cancelled a of of classes that are pretty help full, like politics, or creature classes.

"Hey, shall we get ice cream, than we can talk some more," Robin suggests. We agree and after saying goodbye to Griphook we walk out of Gringrotts. After we all have ice cream we sit on the terrace, "So, Dudley, how does it feel to know that you're mate is your high school crush?" Harry asks. Dudley immediately blushes and we all chuckle. "Wait, Dudley, you found out who you're mate is, tell me, who is it?" A girl with brown hair asks flirty. "Well, not you, so move it Brown," another voice says. This one however is possessive, as if he was try in not of attack the girl for simply asking who Dudley's mat is.

The girl, Brown, just turns around. "Diggory, not everyone is a fag like you," she says. "Actually, Lavender, I am gay so kindly fuck off," Dudley looks calm, but we all see his hands tremble. So far I heard, his biological father is a homophobe and when he heard Dudley was gay, he tried to contact him, he even went so far that he paid some man to beat Dudley up. Thankfully a few muggle friends were with Dudley and helped him.

"Dudley, our date, when and were?" Diggory, I think, asks. "Uhm, we could go to the cinema, there is gonna be a star wars marathon," Dudley says. Diggory just nods. "If you could write down your address, I can pick you up on Friday, okay?" "Okay" Dudley agrees, writing his address down. "Here you go, see you on Friday," he says. "Till Friday," Diggory picks Dudley's cheek and whispers something in Dudley's ear which makes Dudley blush like madness.

After the ice cream we all go to Petunia's house and I tried to write a letter to my parents but I didn't know what to say. "Baby boy, don't stress it, if you can't write anything, you just need to wait a bit until you get used to them and have processed the fact that your parents are who they are. Okay?" Sirius whispers softly into mey ear. "Okay," I sigh while cuddling into him. Slowly his heartbeat lulls me too sleep. I feel him carry me to our bedroom at Petunia's house and lays me onto bed. Then it just becomes dark.

A/n kinda short chapter, I'm in Munich with my parents and brothers. So I'll try to update, but they will be this short, maybe shorter.