Chapter 4

Harry PoV

When I wake up, I feel a weight pressing down on me. I open my eyes to see that Dudley is holding me close. I smile softly and run my hands through his hair and tickle his ears. He loves it. I notice that he now also is waking up.

"Harry, stop that," Dudley mumbles with his face pressed into my stomach. I chuckle and feel him softly hit my stomach. "Ow, Dudley, didn't your mother teach you not to hit people," I say.

"Yes, but she also set that i can hit people that are mean to me," Dudley grumbles. "Shall we go downstairs, maybe the others are already up and I'm kinda hungry." "Okay, Dudders, let's go," I say.

Downstairs however are 2 more people then I thought. "Luna, Neville, what are you 2 doing here?" I ask surprised. Luna immedialety runs over and hugs me. Neville gets pulled into a hug with Dudley. After that Neville and I hug each other as we think of each other like brothers, just like Dudley and the two of us and Luna is out little sister that we need to protect. (Actually we need to protect Neville too 'cause he's more of a hufflepuff then a gryffindor. Don't tell him tho).

"Hey, Harry, these two said they know you and insisted to be here," Padfoot said. "Well the girl did all the talking, the boy was to busy looking at the plants in the garden." I grin, knowing that Neville is excited to know what kind of plants are in the front yard.

"Well, Pads, the girl is Luna Lovegood, she's really nice and straight forward. Also a Ravenclaw and Luna is like a little sister. The boy is Neville Longbottom, he's really shy and a plant lover. Also a fellow Gryffindor but would do really well in Hufflepuff if he was put there. Also he is like a little brother that you need to protect from the whole world 'cause he's to pure," I introduce my friends. Luna smiles and waves at them, while Neville just blushes and gives them a small smile.

"Guys, this are my aunt, Petunia, the best aunt/mother you could have, Robin, best step uncle/stepdad you could ever have," I point them out and they give waves back. "Well, you all know Sirius Black, don't worry, he isn't the murderer everyone thinks he is, and Remus Lupin as he was our teacher DaDa in our third year and in Luna's second year."

"Oh, the werewolf, who was better then the other two teachers I had," Luna said smiling. "I'm happy you found you're family, professor Lupin, or is it Greyback-Lestrange now." Remy looks at Luna in shock. "Cub, did you tell her?" he asks me. "No, Moony, she's a seer so she knows a lot of things. But, maybe you noticed it, everyone at school thinks she's insane," I explain. He just nods.

"Shall we go to the Diagon Alley now?" Auntie Tunie asks. "I think that you have Hermione waiting for you there." We nod and walked to the floo. "You all know how to use the floo?" Siri asks and when we all nod he says: "Okay, let's go people."

*Time skip brought to you by the Time Lord*

We first go to Gringotts. I was to curious to know what they meant on the papers they sent me earlier today. I noticed that also Remy and Siri are getting fidgy the nearer we got to Gringotts. They are probably also curious what's going on with me.

"Excited, Cub?" Siri asks. I shake my head. "More curious what the hell is going on. Immediately I feel someone hit me on the head. "Don't swear, Harry, we have little children here," Luna says, pointing at Neville. We all laugh while Neville pouts furiously. "Y'all are mean," He says. "But while we are at Gringotts, I'm also gonna take an inheritance test, Grandma is acting really weird and said something about Bellatrix actually attacking my parents to get her son back." "Good choice, Neville," Siri says. "Also that sounds like Bella."

We arrive at Gringotts and bow to the Goblins at the door. "Hello, again, my nefew and his friend want to take an Inheritance test, so can they take one please?" Auntie Tunie asks politely. The Goblin nods and shouts over his shoulder: "Griphook, there are two people that want an Inheritance test, can you take them?" A Goblin walks up behind the other. "You don't have to shout, I was right behind you," he says grumpy. At seeing us, he cheers up slightly.