Chapter 3

^^Hecate

A/N quick disclaimer. All the Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling. The plot, however, belongs to me, I made up this story.

Harry PoV

It has been a couple of weeks sinds Dudley and I got home. Moony met his father a week after we found out who it was. Apparently Fenrir is really funny. He also had met his mother and brothers. The first time Padfoot went with them. When they got home they were both ecstatic. Bellatrix was there to, concidering she's Rodolphus wife, so Siri and Bellatrix catched up. They are now actually really close. Remy and his brothers are also close, they both threatend Siri after finding out that Remy and Siri were dating. Delilah, Remus mother, was also really sweet. I've met her and really like her.

But we also tried to figure something. On Dudley's inheritance test it said 'fake marriage'  after my dad and I. We tried to figure out what that could mean but we're stuck. Not even Remy and Siri know what that could mean.

On a happier note, Dudley went on the date with Cedric. They, apparently, both had fun and went on several more. Dudley is now also officially Cedric's boyfriend. Also the neko side of Dudley can be seen. He has little blond cat ears on the top op his head and a tail that most of the time is being hidden as belt. 

My birthday is in exact 10 minutes and I can't wait. Birthdays are always fun, they consist of lying in our pyjamas, watching movies and pizza and cake. We have a few muggle friends put they come celebrate the birthdays in the weekend after the excat date of birth.

Suddenly my body feels like it's gonna explode and black spots are forming their way into my few. I can't help and let a few screams out of pain. Immediatly my door is slammed open by Padfoot, Moony and Robin. Moony sits down and puts my head in his lap, trying to distract me by running his hands through my hair. Padfoot is trying to make it less painfull but it doesn't help. The black spots are getting bigger and I can't see anything. Then I hear nothing and faint.

.

.

When I wake up, I can feel someone hugging me from behind and feel someone's hand through my hair. "Hey, cub, are you alright?" I hear Moony ask. I nod. "Well, there is an owl for you from Gringotts, about you inheritance. So, go read it, if you feel well enough," he says.  "I'll let Sirius and the others know you're awake." 

Remy got up and walked out of the room. I grabbed the letter from the owl who was sitting next to Hedwig.

Dear Mr. Harry James Potter,

It has come to our attention that you've gone through your creature inheritance. Please stop by Gringotts to see your full creature and magical inheritance. Ask for Griphook, he is the vault manager for the Potters. Also is you birth certificate added to this letter. If you have any questions you can ask them at the bank.

We've also noticed that some people have been taking money from your vault. We've tried to contact you several times but you didn't answer. We've contacted your magical guardian and he said he would talk to you, which he clearly didn't.

Last point, while you're here, we can open the wills of James Fleamont Potter and Lily Primrose Potter née Evans.

We'll be waiting.

Gringotts.

I looked into the envelope and saw there were 2 more parchments.

Birt certificate fake

Name: Harry James Potter

Date of Birth: July 31 1980, 11.59 pm

Father: James Fleamont Potter

Mother: Lily Primrose Potter née Evans

Siblings: none

Godfather: Sirius Black

Godmother: Alice Longbottom née Fortescue

Birt certificate official

Name: Hadrian Salazar Riddle-Gaunt

Date of Birth: July 31 1980, 11.59 pm

Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle

Mother: James Fleamont Potter

Siblings: none

Godfathers: Sirius Orion Black, Rodolphus Greyback-Lestrange, Severus Tobias Snape

Godmothers: Remus Romulus Greyback-Lestrange, Bellatrix Druella Black, Lily Snape née Evans

"Hey, cub, what did Gringotts want?" Remy asks. I give him the letters and notice that everyone is in my room. Dudley, the hufflepuff he is, immediatly runs over and hugs me. I smile softly and bury my head in his hair. 

"Cub, do you know what this means?" Siri asks. I nod "Dumbledore has been stealing my money and Lily isn't my mother and James isn't exactly my father." "Yes, but we need to go to the bank later on, okay?" Siri says. I nod again.

"Well, I think both boys need some more sleep and then in the midday we go to the Diagon Alley, your Hogwarts letters have arrived, so we can go school shopping. Then we go to the bank to sort everything out," Auntie Tunie says. And after that both me and Dudley fall asleep on my bed.

A/N another chapter, I'm back from vacation and have 4 more weeks of freedom. I'll probably write more during those weeks. I hope you liked this chapter.