Chapter 12

^^Lily

Percy's PoV.

I'm so tired. I was the whole day at the ministry, taking care of business the MINISTER's supposed to do. Which he didn't, because he was "sick". There were a lot of meetings I also had to reschedule. I hate my work, I can't remember why I wanted to work here. No, seriously, I can't remember why I wanted to be Minister of Magic. I do remember wanting to be a healer, which sounds a lot more appealing then working at the ministry of magic.

I get pizza at a nearby pizzaria on my way home. I was too tired to actually cook. I haven't eaten a coocked dinner ever since I moved out of the burrow. I always or orderd food or got fastfood or got something simple like mac and cheese.

Walking home, I start thinking what I wanted to do tonight, maybe watch a movie. Tomorrow is my day off, for the first time in weeks. Maybe tomorrow, I can visit Penelope, I haven't seen her in a while. We dated for a few months, but after our breakup we stayed friends.

My flat starts comming into view. In front off my flat, however, is a group of gingers. My brothers to be exactly. I haven't talked to them since I left the Burrow. Mum and dad forbade me to have any contact with them.

I walk to the flat, hoping they won't see me. I mean that would be bloody awkward. Bill then spots me and rushes over. "God, Percy, what happend? We came home and didn't see you and mum said you moved out," He says. "And, sorry, but you look like crap and your hair is greasy and you have bags under your eyes." I smile weakly. "It's a bit busy at the ministry. I've been dealing with a lot of shit right now. Shall we go inside, I wanna eat."

Walking inside I smile at Dottie, the woman that lives below me and walk up the stairs, Bill, Charlie and the twins following. I open my door and Persephone, my cat, walks up to me. I smile and pet her. Walking straight to the kitchen I put some food for her in her bowl and give Hermes some owl treats.

"So, what are you doing in front of my flat and, even better, how did you find out where I live?" I ask. "Well, Percy, I work at the bank and asked Griphook if I could see if they know where you live. Griphook told me where you live and we need to talk," Bill explains.

"Okay, first I need food and a drink, you want something?" I ask them. "Butterbeer," the twins say at the same time. After that the older two have agreed, I grab 5 butterbeers and pass them each one. Grabbing my pizza I sit down at the loveseat and motion for them to sit on the couch. The twins ended up in each other's lap.

"So, Percy, how are you doing?" Charlie asked. "Well, work's been busy the past feel weeks. Hermes and Persephone are nice company but it gets loney a lot," I tell them.

"Perce, are you eating and sleeping enough?" Bil asks. Embarrassed, I shake my head. "I skip breakfast and lunch, but I don't have time for that," I say. "I need to come in early at the ministry, in case the minister doesn't show up- I mean, when he's ill. I need to reschedule his appointments and meetings, or need to go to the ones that can't be rescheduled. And I work over a lot 'cause I can't have it that I didn't finish my work."

"Perce, that's not healthy, you're basically leading the ministry, yet you don't get paid enough, get free enough an above all, you don't get enough credit for it," Charlie says. I just shrug at that, I got used to it pretty quickly.

I remember when I just started my job as junior assistent and asked the minister about it. He blew up, saying I should be gratefull about my job and needed to shut up.

"Percy, we're sorry-" "That we pranked you a lot at home," "We just wanted to get you to loosen up," The twins explain. "I forgive you two," I say quietly.

"Percy, we need to talk. Gringotts forced every worker to take an inheritance test . When I took mine the outcome was surprising. So I flooded Charlie and he came immediately, taking the twins enough him. They had the same as I do. So we want to ask you to do the same. And you can read our outcome by the way," Bill says