Chapter 6

Hadrian's PoV

Once we're outside I immediately get hugged by someone. "You already went through your inheritance, right?" The person that I now recognise as Hermione, asks. I nod. "Good, then I can tell you without you thinking I'm crazy," She says and gives me a parchment.

Birt certificate fake
Name
: Hermione Jean Granger
Date of Birth
: September 19 1979, 5.18 am
Father
: Peter Granger
Mother: Jeane Granger
Siblings: none
Godfather
: Unknown
Godmother: Unknown

Birt certificate official
Name
: Iris Delilah Snape
Date of Birth
: September 19 1979, 5.18 pm
Father
: Severus Tobias Snape
Mother: Lily Primrose Snape née Evans

Godfathers: Sirius Orion Black, Rodolphus Greyback-Lestrange, Tom Marvolo Riddle
Godmothers
: Remus Romulus Greyback-Lestrange, Bellatrix Druella Black, James Fleamont Potter

I look up at Hermione and grin at her. "Do you wanna come over to my place after school shopping?" Dudley asks. Hermione agrees and starts talking about this year hogwarts. Soon she and Remus are talking about our OWLs as we do the school shopping.

Time skip

When we're done we go back to the privet drive. "Shall we order pizza?" Aunt Tunie asks. We nod and she walks off to order pizza.

"Hadrian, can you undo your glamour? I'll undo mine so we can see what we actually look like." Hermione says. I do as she asks and take of mine. But when I look up at 'Mione she has ginger hair in stead of brown. (The girl on top is Hermione/Iris)

"She looks nothing like Severus," I hear Sirius whisper. "That's because I'm also Lily's daughter and got all of her genes," Hermione says. "Also feel free to call me Iris when we're not in public. I like it more than Hermione. And did the Weasleys try to make you fall in love with Ginny, Hadrian?" Iris asks. "Yeah, but it wouldn't start till I'm 16. Then it still won't work cause the goblins removed the potion."

Then Noah drops his glamour. Iris sees him and looks taken back. "Neville, you had an glamour too?" She asks. Neville nods. "I'm actually Noah Rodolphus Greyback-Lestrange. My parents are Rodolphus Greyback-Lestrange and Bellatrix Black. Also did I have an degrading spell on me what made me dumber then I actually was." He explains. Iris wastes no time and hugs him.

When she lets go she starts talking. "When I turned 15 my parents sent me the Gringotts letter. I already knew I was adopted 'cause my parents told me. They also told me that they didn't knew my biological parents and would help me find them. When I got the letter, I sneaked of to Gringotts and found out that the Weasleys gave me love potion so that I would fall in love with Ronald at the age of 15. I stopped that but to not raise any suspension I pretended to love Ronald. It was the grossest year of my life. I wanted to tell professor Snape that he was my father but I was to scared for Dumbledore. I did tell Viktor Krum and he helped me with oclumency."

"Well, the logical side hasn't left you then," I say. We both laugh at that. "Hey, Iris, if you want we can go with you to tell your father and then maybe he can bring us to Hadrian's father." Remus says. "Thank you, I would really appreciate that," Iris says. "And yeah, I think he will bring us to Ry's father. They were best friends."

"You can tell her father tomorrow. Now you're gonna eat the pizza's I orderd and then the girls can sleep in Ry's room, you can share the bed, it's big enough. Ry, we have a matras in the attic, you can sleep on that in Dudley's room and Neville and Dudley can share Dudley's bed, okay?" Aunt Tunie says. We all quickly agree and start eating.

A/N another chapter, 'cause I'm bored. ^.^