Chapter 13

Hadrian PoV

Today we go back to Hogwarts. Luna, Noah, Iris, Dudley, Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Draco and I for our fifth year and Felix and Florian for their seventh year. Noah, Iris, Felix, Florian and I are going as Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, Fred and George Weasley and Harry Potter. We also get a resorting. But then we use our real names. Just to mess with Dumbledore, Weasley and Weaselette. 

Right now we're trying to convince Aunt Bella to let Noah go. They both got really close and Bella just wants to keep her son safe with her. She really doesn't trust Dumbledore. "Bella, love, Noah has to go now. Don't you want your son to learn and get his NEWTs and OWLs?" Rodolphus asks his wife. Reluctantly she let's go of Noah. Noah reaches for Blaise's hand and Blaise pulls Noah into his chest. "If I hear they are bullying my baby, I'll go to Hogwarts and crucio all of them," She says. 

Then all of us leave on different times. It would be suspicious if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy appear at the same time. Arriving on platform 9¾, I see that the Weasley's haven't arrived yet. Iris, Luna, Dudley, Noah and I quickly get on the train and look for a compartment. We get in and see that Draco, Theo, Pansy and Blaise also have arrived. Blaise sees us and winks at Noah. 

The first half of the train ride goes wel. But half way through, our compartment door opens and Weasel and Weaselette walk in. Weasel immediatly kisses Iris who looks disgusted. She and Florian found out they were mates. The same for Luna and Felix.  Weaselette throws herself me. She wears way to short clothes and way too much make up. 

"Hey Harry," She purrs, fluttering her eyelashes. She sits down on my lap. "We wanted to get you from your annoying relatives but you weren't there." She says. Dudley cough and Weaselette looks at him annoyed. "What?" She asks. Dudley looks 100% done with her. "You do know that Dudley is Harry's relative?" Neville asks. "Well, Longbottom, Dudley is annoying, just like you. So leave and take Looney with you," Weaselette says. 

"I may be looney, but at least I have real frineds and I get courted by a guy who actually likes me," Luna says. Felix started to court Luna last week actually. All of us are either courting or getting courted by our mates. I started to court Draco a few days after the whole Will, Castor, Percy, Florian and Felix disaster. Blaise started to court Noah a week after Draco and I. Florian and Iris started two weeks ago. Percy hasn't contacted Marcus yet, he's still trying to get to know his parents better. Will and Castor have met their mates, Fleur Delacour and Viktor Krum, who both participated in the Triwizard Tournament. We told them everything and Will and Viktor are currently courting Fleur and Castor.  (Obviously Will is courting Fleur and Viktor's courting Castor).

Weaselette just huffs and turns back at me. "Harry, where were you?" She whines. "Well, Ginny, Dudley, Robin, Petunia and I went on a holiday to Germany. We went there because of the muggle world war between 1939 and 1945. It's also known as World War Two. Dudley is really interested in the role of wizards during that war," I say. "Sounds boring, mate," Weasel says. Dudley just shrugs.

When we finally arrive at Hogwarts, Iris, Noah, Luna, Dudley and I quickly jump into a carriage. "Sorry, mate, the carriage is to full," Noah says and slams the door shut. Immediatly the carriage starts moving. We all chuckle when we hear the other two complain rather loudly. 

Inside the Great Hall we went to sit down at the Gryffindor table. Professor Mcgonagall already explained to us that we would get resorted after the first years were sorted. Weasel pushes Noah away to sit next to Iris and Weaselette sits down on my lap. I roll my eyes and look at the Slytherin table. Draco looks upset, so when he looks at me I roll my eyes and point at Weaselette. I try to shove her of my lap but she clings to me.

After the sorting, professor Mcgonagall stays where she stands. "A few students don't feel very comfortable in their current house. They will be resorted now," She says. Weasel snorted. "Who would feel like that," He says. "Probably snakes. Or else they're losers." "Greyback-Lestrange, Noah," Professor Mcgonagall says. Noah walks up looking nervous. Weasel mouth falls open. Noah looks at the Slytherin table quickly before sitting down at the chair. The sorting had is placed on is had and stays quiet for a few seconds. "HUFFLEPUFF," The sorting hat yells. Noah skips over to Dudley and sits next to him. He smiles at us then looks at the sorting hat.

"Snape, Iris," Professor Mcgonagall says. Weasel snorts. "Who would ever want a kid with Snape?" He says. Iris stands up and makes her way up. She sits down and the sorting hat is placed on her head. "RAVENCLAW," the sorting hat yells and Iris stands up and walks to the Ravenclaw table. She sits down next to Luna and looks at Mcgonagall. Weasel and Weaselette look like their heads are gonna explode. "Greyback-Lestrange, Florian," Mcgonagall says. Florian stands up and walks to the sorting hat. The hat barely touches his head before yelling: "SLYTHERIN." Florian walks over and sits next to Pansy. The same happens to Felix and he sits down next to Florian.

"Riddle-Gaunt, Hadrian," Mcgonagall then yells. I dump Weaselette on the bench and walk over to the sorting hat. "Ah, mister Potter, or is it Mister Riddle-Gaunt now?" "The last one," I say "Okay mister Riddle-Gaunt, do you wanna go to your rightfull House?"  The hat asks. I nod. "Well , make sure the Headmaster pays for what he has done." The hat says before yelling "SLYTHERIN." I grin at Iris and walk over to the Slytherin table. I sit down next to Draco and pull him into my lap. I bury my head into his neck and feel him relax into me. 

"Hey, Hadrian," "You do realise," "That Weasel and Weaselette," "Are glaring," "At you and Draco?" The twins ask. I nod. "Yeah, that and Dumblefuck tries to enter my mind the whole time," I say. Dumbledore then says his opening speech and alows us to eat. 

"So , what do we think of the ministry official in Hogwarts?" I ask. "I'm pretty sure she faked the Minister's approval because according to Perce, the minister hasn't show up at all the past holiday," Florian says. "Yeah, most stupid thing ever. Mum and dad are mad at the Minister because of how much Percy works. It's no wonder that he hasn't tried contacting Flint." Felix says. 

"Hold up, why would Percy need to contact Marcus?" Blaise asks. "They're mates," Felix says. "But Dumbledore locked away Percy's memories about Marcus, Oliver and Graham Montague," Florian continues. "And also illegally aborted their child," Florian finishes. Blaise nods. "So Marcus will probably want to kill Dumbledore too. The list is getting bigger and bigger," Pansy snickers.

"You could let Percy tell this to my father," Draco then says. "I mean about the minister. Then the Wizengamot can do something about Fudge. Maybe even let Father or Tom take over." "That's something we've been trying," Florian says. "Percy is really insecure about this. The minister threatend to fire him if he said anything about it," Felix says. "Why not write about it to Father, he wouldn't get fired because tecnically he isn't talking about it," Draco then says. The twins grin at that. "We'll write him tonight," they say.

After dinner we go to the common room. The twins go to their room and I follow Draco to his room. "Shoot, we've only got 5 beds," Theo says. "Well, if Draco doesn't mind, we can share," I offer. Draco nods at this and after we changed into pajamas. I pull my baby closer to my chest and Draco wraps his arms around my waist. "Wait, I forgot Dragon," He then says. I chuckle and let go of him so he could get his stuffed Dragon. Apperently, Draco got it from his father when he was 4 and couldn't sleep withouth it. It's actually kinda cute.

Draco climbs back into bed and buries his face into my chest. "You tired, Darling?" I ask and he nods. I coo and run my hands through his hair, knowing it would help him fall asleep. Not much after that Draco falls asleep and I follow quickly after. 

A/N So I wrote this instead of doing my homework for tomorrow. 

I hoped you enjoyed it and see you next chapter ^.^