Chapter 23

Lucius PoV
"Lucius, Rodolphus, Rabastan, take those three away. Lock Moody, Vance and Jones in the basement and Shacklebolt, write a report of everything that happened in the order and the ministry," Tom demands.

Just then Remus runs in. "You gotta warn Myrddin and Percy, we've found three prisoners who are injured." Tom nods. "Let's go," Tom says and apparates away. I grab Moody and apparate home. I drag him with me to the cellar. In there, we've got some chains to hold prisoners down.I chain up Moody and wait for the others. Rabastan and Rodolphus follow me with Vance and Jones. Rabastan leaves after chaining up Vance, something about talking to Morgana about all of this. Bellatrix and Tom enter not long after.

"Let's start, shall we," Tom says, smirking at the prisoners. They look at me expectantly. I smirk at Moody. "Sectumsempra." The cuts appear slowly on Moody. Severus found a wandmotion that slows down the cuts. "Accio salt," I whisper. A salt shaker from the kitchen appears in my hand. I grin at Moody and start putting salt in his wounds. Moody screams in pain. I step back and look at the others. Bella smirks.

"Crucio," She says pointing at Vance. She screams out in pain and Bella starts cackling. Rodolphus looks at Jones with a smirk. "Perfringo," He says. Jones also starts screaming. The bones in her arms are currently being shattered.

I smirk. I point my wand at Moody again. "Incendia." I watch as the fire slowly starts eating at Moody's face and clothes. Rodolphus then imperioed Jones making her torture Vance with the crucio and then kill Vance. After that Rodolphus made her kill herself with a cutting spell on her neck.

Smiling, all of us go looking for our friends. Tom leads us to the hospital wing where Rabastan, Morgana and their kids are talking with Reggie and another man. In the corner Gwen and Nymphadora Tonks are cuddling while Gwen is reading a book to Nymphadora. Sirius and James come barging in with Lily and Remus at a slower pace. Sirius runs over to Regulus and hugs him while James goes to Tom. Remus walks over to me and leans his head on my shoulder. I wrap an arm around him and pull him closer. Lily stays where she is, shaking her head at James.

"Sirius, get off," We can hear Regulus say. "You're bloody heavy." Sirius pulls back but sits down with his back against the wall. Regulus doesn't seem to mind and sits next to him. He pulls the other boy closer so that he would lean against Reggie. Then the conversations range from what we, the dark side, did the past 14 years to how fucked up Hogwarts is.

"Y'know, I wonder what happened to Peter," Remus suddenly asks. Tom chuckles. "Currently he's locked in the basement, I don't know what to do with him but James suggested to let him change into a rat and force him to stay like that. Then let him loose in the house and let Nagini hunt him." James looks very pleased with it and I can see that Remy and Sirius are too.

They do have a good reason to want that. Peter was their best friend growing up but as soon as Lily joined the group he started acting weird. Peter then betrayed the dark side and told Dumblewhore where we were hiding. He's also the reason Tom and all of us couldn't fight off the imperius curse placed on us.

"Should I do that?" Tom asks looking at Sirius and Remus. "Cause you two are allowed to add something." "It's a brilliant idea, but I think it would be funny if he was weakened. Like if he was already bitten once by Nagini," Sirius says. "What do you think, love?" "I like it," Remus says.

Hadrian PoV
I chuckled reading my father's letter. It came in during breakfast but I didn't read it till we were in the ROR. "Good for nothing rat deserved it," Blaise says while laughing. All of us are currently sitting in the ROR, Cedric somehow got into the school without alerting anyone and was sitting with Dudley. Dudley said he had something to say and he has been fiddling with something the whole time.

"Hey guys, I think I'm ready to tell why I wanted to call this meeting," Dudley begins. "Well, I'm genderfluid, so that means that I'm not always a boy. Some days I feel like a girl while other days I feel like neither boy or girl and prefer they/them pronouns. Also I want to change my name to Dylan cause it fits me on boys and girls and non-binary days. I already told mum and we're trying to legalise my name."

He takes a deep breath after that and keeps his eyes to the floor. Cedric is the first to react and kisses him. "I fully accept you, baby, nothing will make me stop loving you." Dylan blushes and leans more into Cedric. "We all accept you. Do you have a way we can know which gender you are so we don't mispronounce you?" Noah asks.

"Yeah, I've got a jewelry set. A pink necklace, a blue bracelet and a ring with a grey stone. The necklace is for girls day, the bracelet for boys day and the ring for non-binary days," Dylan explains. He shows us his ring which he had been fiddling with. "So today is a non-binary name. I wanna tell teachers and stuff but I'm waiting till my name change."

A/N SHITTY ENDING. Idk this is just a filler. ALSO, yay, Dylan is genderfluid and has a name change :). I'll try writing longer chapters only I still don't know where this is going.

I hope you enjoyed it and see you next chapter ^.^