Chapter 19

Lucius PoV

I sigh while the others keep arguing. It's been like this for the past hour. I suggest something and half the room agrees and the other half is arguing again. It's really easy to see who is on Dumbledore's side. They're preaching over light stuff and that politics shouldn't be necessary. I roll my eyes. "Silence," Madam Longbottom yells. "Let's vote."

Finally someone with brains. "Who is against  politics to be a class?" Madam Longbottom asks. 29 people lifted their hands. "Who is in favor of the topic?" 31 people raise their hands.  "Politics is from now on a class in second year and from third year and up by choice," Madam Longbottom says. "Next topic, new DaDa teacher." The whole room sighs. This topic is a yearly topic and an annoying one. 

I get up and walk to the middle of the room. "I have a suggestion. I say, we hire Remus Lupin again. He's a great teacher. My son really liked him as teacher and for the full moons Sirius Black can take over. He's Lupin's mate so then we don't have a problem with the whole mate not at hogwarts thing." Immediatly everyone starts talking. "But, mr. Malfoy, what about the fact that mr. Lupin is a werewolf? He's a danger for all the students." One of the govenors yells. 

"Yes, he is a werewolf but he learned how to control his wolf. And his mate will be there too," I say. "Let's vote," Madame Longbottom says. 40 people in favor and 10 people against. "From now on, Remus Lupin is our DaDa teacher," Madame Longbottom says. "That was the last point on our agenda. Dismissed."

"Lucius, please wait," Madame Longbottom says. "Are you going to be the person to tell Remus and Sirius that they are going to be teaching this year?" I nod. "Okay, say hi to them for me and tel Noah to stop by sometimes, the greenhouses are getting lonely," she says and walks away. I watch her apparate away and then follow her.

It's been a month since Narcissa died and for some reason I feel myself pulled towards Sirius and Remus. I don't know what it is. I'll look into it at home. 

Draco has been sad the past month. According to Hadrian, he has to be dragged out of bed in order to get up. He barely eats and cries every night. Hadrian is a good mate so I have faith Draco will turn out to be okay. 

At home, I get greeted by the sight of Sirius being chased by Remus. Sirius is laughing while Remus looks fustrated. I smile fondly at them and Bella comes down the stairs. "Oi, what's going on here?" She yells. "He stole my chocolate," Remus says, pouting. "And it was my last one." "I buy you more chocolate Moons," Sirius says and kissed Remus shortly. I roll my eyes at them.

"I hope you're not gonna behave like that when you're teaching at Hogwarts," I say. Their heads snapped towards me. "What to you mean, teaching at Hogwarts?" Remus asks. "You two are going to be Dolores Umbridges replacement. You're gonna be the next DaDa teachers," I say. "Sirius will be filling in during the full moon." They are frozen for a second and a second later both Remus and Sirius are hugging me. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Remus laughs. "I can't sit around doing nothing." Sirius just laughs and pulls Remus closer in his chest. "Also, Madame Longbottom says hi." Sirius nods and softly kisses Remus again.

"Now, if you would excuse me," I say and leave the room. I hurry towards the library. "Hey Lucius,  ya got any books on fidelius charms and other 'light' charms?" Tom comes running towards me. I nod, "Probably. Wait a second." He nods and motions for me to enter first. The old Tom would've crucioed me by now. That's what we call an improvement. 

I walk to the back of the library and pick up the only white book in the whole fucking library. There are more then 500 books in here and when Iris was here in summer she spend a lot of time in here. I give the book to Tom before searching for the book we own about veela. 

I skip immediatly to the chapter about Mates. Tom looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I shrug my shoulders. I start reading until I find what I was looking for.

If a veela's mate dies and it's the submissive, there is a chance that the dominant mate can find someone new. It all depends on their age. If they're younger then 45 the chances are big. They can find their new mates in an already mated couple. The chances that they stay the dominant are small. Most of the time the dominant in the couple becomes more dom then the veela.

"Holy fucking shit, you can find another mate," Tom yells. Confused I look up. He's been reading over my shoulder, that bitch. "No, dumbass, I can find two new mates," I say annoyed. He rolls his eyes, "You know what I meant, bitch." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"So, have any ideas on who?" Tom asks. "Of course, Tim, but I am not gonna tell you," I reply while putting the book away. "MY NAME IS TOM, BARBIE," Tom yells. "Sure Jan," I yell back. "AND WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO YELL IN THE LIBRARY?!" Bellatrix suddenly yells. "Tom started it," I say quickly. Bella may be more sane, but I didn't want to risk a crucio getting thrown my way. Bella rolled her eyes and throws a stinging hex in Tom's direction. 

"So what's all this commotion about?" She then asks. "Lucius can get two new mates," Tom says quickly. Bella looks at me as if she was judging me. I raise an eyebrow at her. "I hope you don't forget about my sister or else I will skin you alive," She then said. "How can I forget someone who I've loved for 25 years?" I ask her. "I don't know, Barbie, you tell me," Bella says. Frustrated, I throw my hands in the air. "Why is everyone calling me Barbie?" I yell and run out of the library towards my room.

A/N SORRY FOR A MONTH OF NO UPDATES. I don't have any inspiration but I don't wanna stop writing or abandon this work. If anyone has an idea for the revenge on the order of the fried chickens, please comment.

Also Lucius is 42 in this story. He's old, I know. SMH

Hope you enjoyed it and see you next chapter ^.^