Chapter 21

Percy PoV

I look over at the two sleeping forms of my uncle and his mate. They both have been tortured for months, locked up and starved for years and my uncle has been raped by several male members from the order. "They'll be out of it for a while," Uncle Myrddin says. "You go warn your mother Mordred is here and then tell Marcus the happy news." I nod and wave at Aunt Gwen, who is sitting next to her mate, Nymphadora Tonks.

I start walking to the library. Mum was there last time. But sadly only Leon was there. "Hey Perce, your mum is in her room. Everything okay in the hospital wing?" He asks. I nod: "Nothing Uncle Myrddin can't fix. Right now all of the patients are asleep. One of them is apparently Uncle Mordred, that's why I'm looking for mum."

Leon visibly pales at that. "I'll warn the others. We've been worried sick over the little bugger." He says and runs away. I sigh softly and walk towards my parents room. I knock on the door. "Hello, are you two decent?" We do this ever Castor walked in on Will and Fleur. "Yeah, sweetheart, come in," Mum calls.

"Hey mum, uhm, there's someone in the hospital wing," I start. "And they would feel better if you're there. And Aunt Gwen's mate is in the hospital wing. I'm sure dad mentioned it, there were some lost people found." Mum looks confused but stands up. "Bas, you're coming with me?" She asks. Dad shakes his head. "I'm going with Perce, I wanna see Marcus' reaction," He smirks. I roll my eyes at him. Mum looks better at me and starts smiling.

"My baby is growing up," She looks ready to cry. I glare at Dad and hug her. "Go to Uncle Myrddin," I tell her. She nods and runs away. Then I start walking towards the Quidditch pitch in the backyard. I can see Viktor and Castor high up in the air. I shiver at that. "Aren't they afraid that they'll fall?" I ask Dad.

Dad laughs at that. "Nah, they had a lot of practise. And if one of them falls, the others will catch them. But that won't happen." Dad explains. Apparently the teams are Oliver, Will and Castor VS Marcus, Graham and Viktor with Fleur as referee. Each team has one chaser, one keeper and one seeker. I can't follow it but suddenly Castor dives down, Viktor following not long after. Castor grabs the snitch and Will and Oliver start cheering. They all land and Castor looks triumphantly at Viktor.

"I told you I could win," Castor says with a cheeky smile. Viktor rolls his eyes and grabs Castor's collar and kisses him. "Oi, innocent eyes over here," Dad says, covering my eyes. I hear people chuckle and try to lick my dad's hand. Dad quickly removes his hand. I stick my tongue out at him and walk over to Marcus. I try to pull him away from the others, but Dad keeps following us. The others aren't helping by staring at us. I flip them off and turn my back to them.

"You know how we talked about the loss we've suffered from Dumbledore?" I ask him, placing my hands on my stomach. "And the funeral and stuff?" Marcus nods, looking uncertain. "How would you feel about another chance, except this time we don't have manipulative headmasters around?" Marcus looks confused. Dad facepalms and motions to my stomach. Marcus looks once again and then his eyes widen.

"No way," he whispers, getting a bit closer and lays his hands on my stomach. "Yes way, Uncle Myrddin confirmed it this morning." Marcus suddenly picks me up and spins me around. I cling to him, giggling at his reaction. He starts kissing me all over the face when my dad coughs. "I would tell your brothers now, they look really curious and we both know that that is dangerous." He says.

I look at my brothers and roll my eyes. "I want to tell them, and Ollie and Graham. Graham is basically my brother and I know that you and Ollie are close," Marcus whispers in my ear. I nod and the three of us walk over to the others.

"What's the news, little bro?" William asks. Graham rolls his eyes and mutters something about "Gryffindors and as subtle as hiding an elephant under a carpet". I decide not to react to Graham.

I look at Marcus and he nods. "I'm pregnant," I say playing with the hem of my shirt. Immediately Ollie pulls me into a hug. "Same," He whispers in my ear. I start laughing. William and Castor take turns in hugging me and their mates congratulate Marcus. Graham hugs Marcus.

"How far along are you," Fleur asks me. "A month, I think, maybe a bit longer," I say. "But enough time for mum and Aunt Gwen to plan a ceremony." Marcus looks relieved. We've been planning the thing for 2 months now.

"Let's go inside and search for your mother," Dad says and starts walking, the rest of us following. Graham pulls Ollie closer. Marcus and I start walking next to him. "Did you mean it, what you said to Percy?" He asks. "About me being preggers, yup," Ollie makes it sound like it's not a big deal. Graham starts smiling and I'm surprised his mouth didn't split in two. We walk past the basement door and we hear a woman scream in pain and Aunt Bellatrix cackling. "Sounds like Bella has fun," Dad says.

Before the hospital wing, Ollie and Graham part ways with us and we walk in. I lead them towards the beds from our uncle and Regulus. Mum was already talking with uncle Mordred and Myrddin.

Mum waves and introduces us to Uncle Mordred and his mate Regulus. Marcus hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. "You okay?" He asks. I nod and peck his lips. Then I turn back to the conversation, which currently is Charlie talking about his job.

A/N sorry for the bad ending and the long wait. I had a lot of stress because I missed a test week and we are in quarantine and i just didn't feel like writing. I hope to update more now I don't have school. (I made all the test and I'm done with school because of no Final Exams, yay ^.^)

I hope you enjoyed it and see you next chapter ^.^