Chapter 5

Harry/Hadrian's PoV

While Neville goes away to remove the blocks, Griphook starts talking about that someone was stealing my money. I ask for the list.

50.000 Galleons to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore since 31/10/1981
10.000 Galleons to Margaret Weasley née Prewett by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore since 31/10/1981
1.000 Galleons to Ronald Billus Weasley by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore since 31/10/1981
2.000 Galleons to Ginevra Molly Weasley by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

since 31/10/1981
200 Galleons withdrawn by Harry James Potter since 01/08/1991

The list goes on exactly like that. "So, according to this, my best friend is payed to be my best friend, his mother takes care of me cause she gets payed for it, Ginny tries to make me fall in love with her with help of a love potion and gets payed for it and Dumbledore is an ignoring asshole and gets money from my vault," I say. Griphook nods and I hear Sirius growl.

Then the door opens and Neville walks out. "Suprise," He says. "Wow, Neville, you look beautifull," Luna says, smiling at him. "Whoever your mate is, is a lucky guy." Neville blushes and sits down between me and Luna.

"Wait, Griphook, can you make sure I get the money back without them noticing and also ban Dumb-as-a-door from my vault?" I ask and Griphook nods. "Also in the letter Gringotts said that we would be opening the wills of Lily and James Potter. But Lily isn't my mother and James isn't dead. How does that work?" "Well, Mr. Riddle-Gaunt, Lily Potter never existed then and her will then under the name of lily Evans. She's still alive but just like your mother/father is she captured. The wills will stay closed and locked away until they actually die, hopefully in about 70 years." Griphook explains.

I nod and look at Neville, who was glaring daggers at the table. "Hey, Neville, are you alright," I ask softly. He went to nod but then shakes his head and dives into my lap. I hug him and read the paper he dropped, while diving into my lap.

Neville/Noah's PoV. (Time skip backwards to when Neville went to remove his glamour)

"Okay, Mr. Greyback-Lestrange, lay back, I'm gonna do some more scan's on you for more magical blocks. These tests are better then the test in the blood test." One of the goblins says. I do what they say and they do a test on me. "Here are the results Mr. Greyback-Lestrange," The Goblin gives me another parchment with on it all the curses on me.

Injuries, curses and potions:
Injuries
:
Broken wirst (age 11
)
Curses
:
Glamour

Degrading spell
Potions
:
Trust potion (keyed to Albus Dumbledore, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Molly Weasley)
Distrust potion (Keyed to Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Tom Riddle and all the slytherins)
Love Potion (Keyed to Hannah Abott) (starts at the age 16)

"What does a degrading spell do?" I ask. "It's making you dumber then you actually are and it makes you slack off at school." The goblin explains. "Now lay back down then we will remove all those spells and potions."

After 5 minutes I'm free to go. "Suprise," I say when I see Luna and Hadrian looking my way.

"Wow, Neville, you look beautifull," Luna says, smiling at him. "Whoever your mate is, is a lucky guy." I feel myself blush and sit down between Harry and Luna.

"Wait, Griphook, can you make sure I get the money back without them noticing and also ban Dumb-as-a-door from my vault?" Harry ask and Griphook nods. "Also in the letter Gringotts said that we would be opening the wills of Lily and James Potter. But Lily isn't my mother and James isn't dead. How does that work?" "Well, Mr. Riddle-Gaunt, Lily Potter never existed then and her will then under the name of lily Evans. She's still alive but just like your mother/father is she captured. The wills will stay closed and locked away until they actually die, hopefully in about 70 years." Griphook explains.

I was looking at the table during their conversation. Why would Dumbledore put an degrading spell at me, I mean what would it help that I was smarter then before. Or am I actually a genius. Stupid Dumblewhore.

"Hey, Neville, are you alright?" Harry asks. I start to nod but then quickly shake my head and dive into his lap, hugging him. I see that Harry picks up the paper I accidentally dropped. "Siri, what's a degrading spell," I hear him ask.

"A degrading spell is actually forbidden, it makes people stupid and dumb while they're actually really bright. Also makes it people slack off at their jobs. Why?" Sirius explains. "I had one on me placed there by Dumblewhore," I say, but it sounds muffled by Harry's shirt. "Okay, Dumblefuck is death. Rodolphus wanted to hurt him for what he did to me, if he finds out about you he will want blood." Professor Lupin says quitly.

"Are we done or does someone else needs something. Hermione is waiting for us and has also some interesting news. Also, Harry, do you wanna be called Hadrian or Harry, and Neville, how do you wanna be called?" Luna asks.

"Well I would like my biological name for when we aren't in public. In public just Harry in case one of Dumblefuck's minions are following us," Hardrian tells and I agree. "Okay, let's go," Luna said.

And another chapter. Hermione shows up next chapter.