Chapter 24

Dylan's PoV

"Hey, Dylan, can I talk to you for a second?" Susan asked on wednesday after Herbology. "Uh, yeah, sure," I say and grab my bag waving at Noah. He nods, letting me know that he'll tell the others I'll be later.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" I ask. "Two things, Auntie Amelia said that the name change has passed so your name is officially Dylan," She says. I gasp and look at her. "Are you for real?" I ask. Susan nods and I hug her. "Feels good, right," She says smirking. We continue to walk towards the great lake.

"So what's the other thing?" I ask her after a couple of minutes. "Well, you see, I like this person but I don't think they like me back. What should I do?" She asks. "Is it Hannah," Susan nods. "Su, she loves you. Everytime she looks at you when she thinks no one else is looking, she's practically making heart eyes at you. She even let you braid her hair, and she hates it when someone touches her hair. Remember when she almost cut Ernie with a needle when he tried to brush it out of her face?" Susan still looks uncertain. "Also, when she came out to me as bi and asked if I knew if you were interested in women." I say.

"The point is, you are both so in love with each other, but both of you are oblivious little shits. You two are acting like Draco and Hadrian a year ago did, no offence to them," I say. "Oh no, no one can be that oblivious," Susan says. "Okay, if she likes me, how do I ask her out?" "You just go up to her and be like, 'Hey, Hannah, do you wanna go to hogsmeade with me, as in, like a date.' She'll probably say yes and then you take her to that nice new restaurant called the round table. I know the owners so I can ask them if they can set up a nice looking space for you two." I say.

The Round Table is a restaurant that Morgana, Gwen and Leon opened a while ago. Morgana is the official owner and does everything financially. She sometimes helps the waiters. Gwen is the barista and helps with the deserts. Percy works there as the baker, he makes all the desserts and stuff. Leon is the one of the cooks, there are two and the other does what Leon tells him. Percy got a job offer after he got stuck at home after the ministry disaster. He's a stress baker and when Leon and Gwen tasted his baked goods, they offered him a job.

"If she says yes, you can do that," Susan says. "But if she says no, you'll be the one getting me ice cream." I laugh and nod at her. We keep walking and we talk about all kinds of stuff.

"Oh no, don't tell me that male Weasley and Mclaggen are walking our way," Susan says at one point. I look up and see that, indeed, Mclaggen and Weasel are walking towards us. "Shit, Expecto Patronum," I quickly whisper. My patronus, a cat, appears. "Go to the rest of the group and tell them to come to the great lake as fast as they can, Weasel and Mclaggen are looking for trouble again." The cat nods and runs off.

"What do we do?" Susan asks. "I've got a swiss knife on me, if they start anything I'll use it." "You have a swiss knife?" "Not the point, Dyl." Susan glares at me. "I guess dodge any curses or punches they throw at us, I don't know," I say, my breathing starting to get faster.

"Oi, Dursley, get your arse over here," Weasel yells. I quickly turn around and start walking the other way. Susan loops her arm through mine and follows me. We hear the footsteps behind us getting faster. "Sectumsempra," One of the two yells and I fall in the snow. "Oh shit, Dylan," Susan yells panicked. My back starts hurting and I see Susan standing protectively over me.

"Do something else, Weasley and Mclaggen, and I will cut you two"She threatens. "DYLAN," I hear someone yell.

Hadrian PoV

We all met up in the room of requirements. Noah told us that Dylan was catching up with Susan so he would be joining us later. Currently we're talking about the disappearance of professor Binns. He wasn't in his classroom when we had HoM and none of the other classes that he had, had seen him.