Chapter 1

Dudley^

Harry Potter's PoV.

Dursley and I arrived back in London after another year at Hogwarts. Last year sucks actually. I was forced to participate in a tournament where the minimum age was 17. Someone entered me and I couldn't back out. Thankfully the other champions were nice and help me, even Cedric, the champion from Hogwarts. 

Dursley waved goodbye at his Hufflepuff friends while I hugged Hermione. "Have fun this summer, don't forget to write me and ask if you can come to a sleepover at my place during the holidays," she says. "And most importantly, I love you in a platonic way." I laughed. "I love you too 'Moine." "'Moine, Harry, I got to go, mum's here and we're gonna pick up Bill from Gringrotts," Ron says. He kissed Hermione and left. 

"Harry, I see mum and Robin, come on," Dudley tugs at my sleeves. "Bye 'Mione," I yell and she waves back laughing. "Dudley, Harry, look at you," Aunt Petunia exclaims as soon as she sees us, "You've both grown so much since Christmas." She pulls both of us in a bone crushing hug. A quick description on Petunia, she looks like Julia Roberts with red hair. Dudley and I say all the time she is Julia Roberts but then she just shakes her head. Also she divorced Vernon Dursley considering he wanted to give me away to an orphanage and tried to drown me and Dudley when we did accidental magic. She's now dating a man called Robin Weasley. He's nice and a squib. Also not related to anyone from the weasleys I know. 

"Hey Harry, Dudley," Robin says. "Let's go home, and sart preparing for Harry's bithday. And we need to go to Gringrotts for Dudley, you've gone through your inheritance." We nod and go home. When we got home their were a man and a huge black dog sitting in front of the door. The man wore baggy clothes and looked older than he was. He also had scars on his face. "Snuffles, Moony," I yell and jump into Moony's arms. The dog gets excited and jumps up.

"Gentlemen, I suggest that we can go inside so you can greet each other proberly," Aunt Tunie says. She unlocks the door and we all go inside. Immediatly Snuffels changes back to Sirius and I jump in his arms. "I missed you," I mutter. "I missed you to, pup," I feel Sirius kiss my head.

"So, you're excited for you creature inheritance," Remus asks. I nod, "I'm really curius which creature I am, if I'm a creature. Also I wanna know who my mate is if I am a creature," I rambled. "Don't worry, cub, you'll have a mate and they will love you endlessly," Remus says, calming me down a bit.

"Oh, Remus, Sirius are you two staying over for dinner?" Robin asks. When they agree he turns to me and Dudley. "You wanna eat Pizza as usual?" We nod. It became a habbit that the night we get home from Hogwarts and the night before Hogwarts, we eat pizza from our favorite pizza place and we play some games or have a Lord of the Rings marathon. 

"Aunt Tunie, can I go to Hermione during summer sometimes, to have a sleepover or something?" I ask. "She's going on vacation the first 2 weeks and will probably be back for my birthday. She just can't have it that we meet up in the last two weeks like the past three years." "Well, if her parents are okay with it, you can go," Aunt Tunie says. "Also, Dudley, are we gonna meet some of your friends?" "Sure, uhm, Cedric is stuck in the hospital, got injured during the last task of the tournament but they say he'll be let out soon." Dudley say blushing slightly.

I smiled at him. I know he has a crush on Cedrid and that Cedric asked him out just before the last task. Hecate, Dudley's cat, just jumps on Dudleys lap and starts purring. 

"When are we going to Gringrotts for my inheritance?" Dudley asks. "I think tomorrow morning, it won't be that crowded in the diagon alley," Aunt Tunie says. Sirius nods. "I can join you as dog and help you with what everything means," He suggests. I think he just doesn't want to leave me. I mean, I almost died and then Dumbledore just sends him away. "That's a good idea, the goblins know you're innocent and they don't work with the ministry," Robin says. "Okay, I guess I join to," Remus sighs. "Aw, Remy, you love us," I say and Remy just rolls is eyes.

Time skip to the next morning.

The 5 of us and Snuffles the dog are walking through the Diagon Alley. We walk in Gringrotts straight to one of the Goblins that are free. "Hello, what can I do for you?" The goblin asks. "My son turned 15 in June and I wanted him to take an inheritance here, so can he take an inheritance  test please?" Aunt Tunie asks. The Goblin nods and calls for Griphook. "Griphook, these people want to do an inheritance test, can you take one?" He asks. Griphook nods and leads us to another room.

"Please drop three drops of blood on the parchment." Dudley does what Griphook says. Then there appear words on the parchment. I read over Dudley's shoulder.

Birt certificate official

Name: Dudley Michael Evans 

Date of Birth: June 23 1980, 5.17pm

Father: Vernon Dursley

Mother: Petunia Rose Evans

Siblings: none

Godfather: Steve Pollkiss

Godmother: Lily Potter née Evans (captured, alive)

Relatives

Lily Potter née Evans (captured, alive)

James Potter (Fake Marriage)

Harry Potter (Fake Marriage)

Lord to: nothing

Heir to: Dursley vault

Properties: None

Heir to: Evans house 

Magical/creature inheritance

Core: Grey

Creature: Neko (Blocked 100%) (submissive)

Mate(s): Cedric Digorry (dominant)

Powers: Wandless magic (blocked 100%), metamorphmagus (Blocked 100%)

Injuries, curses and potions:

Injuries: Almost drowned (age 4), broken leg (age 6), wrist (age 9)

Curses: Glamour

Potions:

Trust potion (keyed to Albus Dumbledore, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Molly Weasley)

Distrust potion (Keyed to Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Tom Riddle and all the Slytherins)

Love Potion (Keyed to Lavender Brown) (starts at age 16) (Broken).

"Is there a way stop the potions and undo the glamour?" Dudley asks completely in shock. Griphook nods and takes him to another room. After a while Dudley comes back. He looks completely different but still has blond hair. (A/N He looks like the dude on top).  Then Remus asks a weird question: "Hey Griphook, is there a possibility that I can take one too?"  Griphook nods and he drops three drops of blood on another pachment. What's on it suprises me.

A/N the first official chapter. Yes, I made the dursleys good and yes Petunia is A) a ginger and B) not married to Vernon anymore. Remus Inheritance test is the next chapter probably.