Chapter 7

^^Tom Riddle ^^

Tom PoV.

I was in the middle of a meeting with my inner circle when Bellatrix and Rodolphus came in. "Sorry we're late, my lord," Bellatrix said. "But we were held up by Rodolphus brother."

"It's alright and, Bella, please call me Tom," I said. "But what brother held you up? Rabastan is already here." "Well, Tom, I recently found out that my father is Fenrir Greyback and my last name is Greyback-Lestrange. Later I found out that I had one other little brother with the name Remus Romulus Greyback-Lestrange, but Dumblewhore stole him from us. He was sent to the Lupins and got the name Remus John Lupin. We got in contact with him and he is the sweetest little brother and he's bonded to Sirius Black." Rodolphus explains.

"Well, you can join the club. Severus's memories were erased. He didn't remember his wife, Lily, and his daughter, Iris, until a week ago. We found out that Lily is still alive and that Iris was adopted by muggles and her name was changed to Hermione Granger. Severus wasn't the nicest to miss Granger so he's afraid of what she'll do when she finds out. My memories were also erased and I couldn't remember James and Hadrian. I have an idea of who Hadrian is but I'm not sure. James is also still alive but probably captured by Dumb-as-a-door," I tell them.

"Well, now we're on the subject of missing kids," Bella starts. "My son disappeared to and we know who he is. Noah was taken by the Longbottoms, hence why we attacked them." Rodolphus nods his head at this.

Then a note falls into Severus lap. He reads it and then beams up at me. "Read it," He says happily.

Hello Professor Snape,

I'm writing this letter with help of Professor Lupin (Totally not cause I'm the only one with a neat handwriting), but I wanted to contact you on the fact what my inheritance told me. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that Professor Lupin actually the younger brother is of Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange. Well, he isn't exactly the only kid who got stolen from their family and placed into another.
I also got stolen from my biological parents. I'm not a muggleborn, but actually a halfblood. My parents are Lily Snape née Evans and you. I also had a few blocks on me but I removed those at Gringotts. Molly, Ginevra and Ronald Weasley also stole money from us and Ronald gave me love potions in the hope I would fall in love with him. I also removed those at the bank but to not raise any suspicion, I acted like I loved that git. I really wanna meet you by the way.
There are two others who are stolen from their parents. The first is Neville Longbottom. His biological name is Noah Rodolphus Greyback-Lestrange. His parents are, obviously, Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. He had a few blocks on him and a degrading spell on him, which was the reason of the bad grades in everything but Herbology. I'm curious actually if Herbology would get better now or that Dumblefuck let Noah have one strong thing. Of course are all the blocks removed
Last one is Harry Potter. Harry's biological name is Hadrian Salazar Riddle-Gaunt. Lily and Harry are actually not related and James isn't exactly his father. Well, he is, but he also gave birth to him. Maybe you guessed it but Hadrian's other father is Tom Riddle, also known as Lord Voldemort. Hadrian also had blocks on him but they are also removed. He also had a love potion but then it would start working at the age of 16 and it was keyed to Ginevra Weasley. Molly, Ginevra, Ronald and Dumbledick stole money from Hadrian.
You can show this letter to Tom, Bellatrix and Rodolphus, 'cause I think they also wanna know what happend to their children and godchildren.

Love, your daugther, Iris Delilah Snape.

I passed the letter to Bellatrix and looked at Severus. "I think we need to contact them and get them over here, I want to meet my son," I say and he nods. "Uncle Sev, who wrote that letter?" Draco suddenly asks. "My daughter. My daughter wrote that letter,"  Severus said happily. "She actually wants to talk to me." He lets out a laugh and I see that Draco is smiling at his Godfathers weird antics. Then Severus pulls out a piece of parchment and steals Lucius  quill and ink.

"Dumbledore is gonna pay," I hear Bella growl next to me. Rodolphus looks ready to kill a bitch. "Bella, what happend to Noah?" Narcissa asks. "Basically your nephew got a degrading spell on him and got blocks on him. But he was already a little star in Herbology, just like his mother," Rodolphus says while hugging his wife close to him. I see that al the Malfoys and Rabastan are getting mad too.

"Wait, who were your children before?" Draco asks softly. "Harry Potter is my son, Hadrian Riddle, Hermione Granger is actually Severus daughter, Iris Snape and Neville longbottom is your cousin Noah Greyback-Lestrange," I say. "So, I bullied and your son and my cousin and uncle Sev's daughter," Draco whispers. "Don't worry, Draco, you didn't know," Bella says pulling his nephew in a hug. "They probably forgive you and you will be friends with each other." Bella whispers something else in Draco's ear what makes Draco blush a scarlet read and shake his head. "Never, aunt Bella, I'm not insane like you," He whispers a bit loud and Bella burst into laughter.

"Dragon, what time would you and Theodore, Pansy and Blaise meet up?" Narcissa suddenly asks. Draco looks up at the clock. "Shit, I'm late," "You can go, Draco, but don't tell them this yet, okay?" I say. Draco nods.

"Mom, we would go to the bank, they want to know there creature inheritance, should I do that too?" Draco asks. Narcissa nods and Draco runs out of the room. Then the meeting carries on.

A/N The end is a bit ruffled but, oh well, could've been worse. Also you got  a look inside the Dark Side. I hope you enjoyed it ^.^