Chapter 9

Luna ^^

"normal talking"
~Praseltongue~

Hadrian PoV

Today Noah, Iris and I are gonna meet our parents. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I mean, it's my biological father who tried to kill me. TWO TIMES.

"Hadrian, sweetheart, get your bloody arse downstairs, we're leaving," I hear aunt Petunia say. I quickly run downstairs and see that everyone is waiting for me. Noah looked nervous as hell, which is understandable. He believed for 14 years that his real parents are insane. Iris looks happy. She also wouldn't stop talking about meeting her real father.

"Don't freak out, cub, according to Bella your father can't wait to see you and feels incredibly sorry for trying to kill you," Remus says. It makes me feel a bit better but still hold onto Noah's hand. "Okay, we can go through the floo, you all have flooed at least ones, am I correct?" Sirius asks. We all nodded in agreement "Okay, then me and Hadrian go first, then Noah and Iris, Robin and Petunia and last but not least Dudley and Remus. We'll see you there," Padfoot says and I let go of Noah. 

"Malfoy Manor," Sirius yells and I close my eyes. "We're here," I hear Siri say after a while. I open my eyes and see that we're in a white hall. In the hall are two people I recognize as Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, professor Snape a woman with dark curly hair, two man that look like each other and a bit like Remus and a man with brown hair and crimson eyes. 

A second after us Noah and Iris fall through the floo on the floor. I quickly help Noah up and then Robin and Petunia appear. "Petunia," Professor Snape says suprised. "I thought you married that whale of a human." "I did and had a son with him, Dudley Evans," She says. "But Dudley is, as you know magical and Vernon didn't like it. He also tried to kill both Hadrian and Dudley and tried to convince me to dump Hadrian at an orphanage but I refused. And then we divorced when Dudley was 5 and we put a restrain order on him." 

Remus and Dudley have appeared too and the two men that look a bit like Remus immediately pulled Remus in a hug. "Okay, from left to right the blondie is Lucius Malfoy and his wife Narcissa Malfoy, in case you didn't know that yet, then we have Bellatrix Greyback-Lestrange née Black and her husband Rodolphus Greyback-Lestrange. The man that's currently smothering Remus is Rabastan Greyback-Lestrange. The man with red eyes is Tom Riddle-Gaunt. And you all know Professor Severus Snape." Sirius introduces everyone. Then he turns around. "And now the other way around. The boy next to me is Hadrian Riddle-Gaunt or Harry Potter, Then we have Noah Greyback-Lestrange or Neville Longbottom. Next to Noah is Iris Snape or Hermione Granger and Dudley Evans. Then Dudley's mother Petunia Evans and her boyfriend Robin Weasley, who isn't directly related to Arthur Weasley." At this everyone nods. 

Then Noah runs into his parents arms. Bellatrix hugs him so tightly that she lifts up Noah and Rodolphus wraps his arms around both his wife and his son. Iris walks over to professor Snape and he wastes no time and pulls her into a hug to. I nervously look over at my father. He slowly walks to where Sirius and I are standing. 

"Hey, I'm going to Petunia, if there is something you just have to yell, okay," Padfoot says and I nod. Then Tom and I stand in a few minutes of silence.

"Well, this is awkward," I mutter and Tom chuckles. "What, do you wanna talk about the weather?" He asks. "'Cause that's the only other subject I know to talk about." I shake my head. "I have something, how come you're not snake face Tom, you know, the one I saw on the cemetry?" I ask.  "Well, we'll talk about that later, how about do you know who you're mate is?" He asks. I shake my head. Tom hums softly. "Do you want a hug?" He asks. I don't respond and just hug him. 

~Master, why is the crazy woman yelling, she scared away my food.~  a voice suddenly says. A big snake slides over. I think her name is Nagini. Tom chuckles. ~Well she found her child just like Sev and I.~  He says. ~Oh, you found your son, who is it?~  Nagini asks curiously.  ~Me,~ I say. Nagini looks at me. ~ Oh, he's a speaker too, Tommy,  now I'm not stuck with only talking to you and scare the living crap out of barbie blondie.~ She then says happily.

"She meant Lucius, for one weird reason she calls him barbie blondie," Tom chuckles. I burst out in laughter and Lucius, who heard Tom, looks offended. 

"Hey, Hadrian and Noah, my son and his friends are upstairs probably still sleeping, can you wake them up?" Narcissa asks. I look at Noah, who nods. "Great, Draco's room is up the stairs, the first room upstairs. I take Noah's hand in mine and walk upstairs and when we go inside Draco's room I coo softly at the people asleep.

Sirius PoV

"Cissy, why did you send my baby away?" Bella asks. "Bella, Draco, Theo, Pansy and Blaise are upstairs, did you forget yesterday?" Cissa asks. Bella seems to remember it. "Cissy, dear, our guests don't know it and maybe Hadrian and Noah's godfathers want to know why you send them up," Lucius says. 

"Oh, of course," Narcissa says. "Yesterday our son came home with his friends from the bank. They had taken an creature inheritance at Gringotts. Theo Nott and Pansy Park are mates and Theo took after his mother, he's a forest fae. Draco's mate is a vampire dominant named Hadrian Riddle-Gaunt while Blaise has a Neko submissive with the name Noah Greyback-Lestrange." Narcissa explains.

Iris is the first to recover. "Oh, thank God, now I don't need to hear Hadrian ramble about how good Draco looks and how cute Draco actually is," She says. Dudley starts giggling now too. "Well, let's see where this goes then," Bella chuckles.

A/N. So there's that. School's starting tuesday (Monday is introduction for every class except the last year classes). I'll be updating less, probably once a week. But I'll keep updating. 

Bye ^.^