Reaction • "I'm your present"

Jin

I just came into the house after buying my baby a birthday gift. It was a beautiful necklace that he always said that he wants. Me, idk what I really wnat for Christmas.

I opened the door to our house then my eyes widened seeing Jim sitting in the couch with a wide smile having a red and white dress on himself while he giggled a little bit.

"Mommy! You're back!" Jin said and came towards me. He gave me a big hug then looked at me in the eyes.

"Did you give me a gift?" Asked Jin. I nodded with a smile of my own and gave him the box.

"Mommy, you got me the necklace that I wanted!! Thank you!!" He said and hugged me tightly.

I walked towards the couch and sat on it then looked at Jin.

"Do I get a present too baby?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He tur be d around and smiled.

"Of course!" He then smirked, walked towards me and sat down on my lap.

"I'm your present~! Why don't we do a few rounds of idk..maybe riding~?"

And boy did he get his wish. His ass was red and plump and his small wet pussy just kept pooling cum.

"M-Mmm.."

Yoongi:

"This is a perfect gift for him." I said under my breathe while looking at the bag. I walked towards the house I had with Yoongi with a smile on my face. You may be thinking I would get him a nice earring pair or bracelet.

Nope. None of those things.

When I opened the door, I almost fell back seeing what was in front of me and smirked.

Yoongi was laying on the couch, ass up in the air and hair long enough to where it would go onto his eye.