ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉

What will be in this story:
• (Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

∞༺♥༻✧

It's an early morning. The sunshine through the window showing it will be a perfect day today. (Y/N) shifted feeling then warm sunshine on her (Y/S/C). It was June 10th. One of her favorite times of year. Summer but the only downstairs of that, is work.

(Y/N) groaned feeling the sun but knew she had to wake up. She got out of her bed, took a shower, put some clean clothes on, combed her hair then walked to her door. She had to get ready because today, she had work. But one person hates her having this job.

"Yoongi! Wake up!
Time to eat before I go!"

It was her hybrid, Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi is a cat hybrid. He is submissive, has a long black fluffy cat tail, cute cat ears and a face of an adorable kitten. He almost acts as if he is a kitten. He likes to sleep everywhere, with (Y/N) sometimes even though she's allergic to fur. But don't worry, she takes her medicine.

"Coming Mommy!"
Yoongi yelled from upstairs as he was getting out of bed. He finally got some clean clothes on and walked down the stairs.

"Mommy, can't you just stay home for today?"
Yoongi begged as he walked to the dining room table.

"I can't Yoongi. I need to go to work or you won't be able to have fish & I know you like it."
(Y/N) teased the kitty pet. Yoongi huffed & pouted. He hates it when (Y/N) goes to work. He can't spend time with her and he's alone all day in the house. He has his cat toys & his scratching post. Even a few pillows (Y/N) let him have to him to cuddle, scratch and take the fluff out so he can go to sleep comfortably, but none of those things satisfied him. All he wants is his master.

"Fine...I'll let you go to work Master..."
Yoongi huffed and sat in his chair. (Y/N) finished with making the food, put it on a plate and walked to Yoongi.

"Be careful Yoongi. It's very hot."
Yoongi nodded at his master and took the fork from his master's hand and smiled at the breakfast she gave him. Five pancakes with two chocolate doughnuts and with a glass of milk. (Don't ask. I spoil my subs XD)

His favorite!

"Eat up Yoongi. I have to go in a little bit."
(Y/N) told Yoongi as she grabbed her piece of toast from the toaster. Yoongi nodded and started to eat. To him, he thinks every time he eats this special kind of breakfast, it gets better and better every time and it truly does. (Y/N) looked at her phone wanting to know the time but then her eyes widen. She had to go to work or she'll be late! She grabbed her purse, her phone, puts it in her purse, and grabbed her jacket.

"Yoongi I have to go now. Be a good boy while I'm away. And no getting on of the counters"
(Y/N) told Yoongi as she grabbed her keys.

"Aww, can't you stay a little bit more Mommy? Just for five minutes? Please?! Only five?!"
Yoongi asked with his ears flattened down and his lip pouting out.

"I can't Yoongi. I gotta go. I'll be back! Be good."
(Y/N) said then kissed Yoongi's forehead as a goodbye and walked out the door.

"Bye Bye Master..."
Yoongi said as she walked out the door*

╔══•●•══╗
2 hours later
╚══•●•══╝

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮
•Yoongi's P.O.V•
╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯