𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•(Y/F/C) - your favorite candy like your skin
•Namjoon is a crossdresser but doesn't wear girl hair
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

∞༺♥༻✧

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•Author's P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

"Joonie! Hurry up before you're late for school!"

This is the Kim House. A nice house in a nice neighborhood. The sun is always shining, it's never gloomy and everyone is always joyful.

"Coming Eomma!" There was the third to oldest Kim. Kim Namjoon. Now, Namjoon is different from his family. He has a mother, a younger brother and sister who are toddlers, Namjoon is 17, a junior, a sister who is 16, a sophomore, and his older brother who is a senior is 18.

His brother is the sporty one with a bunch of scholarships, his sister has a lot of friends, she's popular but not mean. She's very nice. And here's the part when I said Namjoon is different.

He's a cross dresser.

Ya know. Those boys who wear girl hair and girl clothes.

But Namjoon's not like that. He only wears girl clothes. He hasn't cut his hair once to look like a girls. He's even grateful of his family because they accept him for being a cross dresser. Right now, he's wearing a white and pink outfit that has a bow ties around in the back and a small tie in the front with pink lines at the bottom and a small bow to match the lines.

"Are you ready for school Joonie?" His mom, Ms. Kim asked. He nodded and grabbed a piece of toast and took a bite out of it.

"Mm-hm!" He hummed as he kept eating the toast, took a glass of orange juice and slurped it down. That cute little boy.

"Calm down Namjoon. You're gonna give yourself the hiccups." His older sister said as he nodded.

"Sorry.." He put the glass down and looked outside seeing the bus come.

"There's the bus! Go! Go now before it leave without you!" Their mother rushed them out of the kitchen.

The oldest and the second oldest nodded and went to the bus. Namjoon forgot to zip his backpack up as he was walking out the door but his loyal mom stopped him.

"Namjoon! You're backpack!" He turned around hearing his mom, looked at his backpack and sure enough, it was unzipped.

"Oops. Sorry Eomma..." He apologized but his mom shook her head.

"Nevermind that Joonie. Just let me hurry and zip it up." She quickly walked to Namjoon and started zipping his backpack.

"Joonie...I know you hate me saying this but-"

"You want me to find a nice girl to be with. Ik Ik." He said as he chuckled.

Now, ya see, the reason why his mother wants him to find a nice girl is because of what happened to her. She was just like Namjoon. She dressed up nicely in high school, but as she started getting older and moving up the grades, she still didn't have a boyfriend. And now that she's an adult, she had 5 kids without a husband.

She wants him to find a good girl so he won't be where she is right now. All of his siblings have someone except him. Even the toddlers, but they don't understand that very well. They just act all cute and adorable when they are by the person they like, so, I guess you can say they do like someone.