Jikook • Love

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Eating out a$$
•Bottom Jimin and Jungkook
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

"Thanks for a good time sweet cheeks~"

SLAM

*sigh* Another day as a stripper...

It's all the same. Every day. Every night.

• Get to work

• Dance

• Have sex with a stranger

•And clean up.

Same old.

I walked around the room cleaning up the mess either the man made or what the man made me do. I scrubbed the carpet or walls of cum or died cum, vacuumed the pink carpet in my room, made sure everything was back in place and sighed after I sat on my bed.

I wish there was someone who actually loved me...

Someone who wanted to take care of me...

Not some drunk ass man coming to me and fun me just to have a good time and leave afterwards after paying me.

I just want someone to love...

I closed my eyes for a few minutes then opened them again seeing my best friend come in.

  "Hey Jimin, come outside and have some shots with me! I know you just had a session but why don't you come and calm down your nerves for a while?" Hearing the world "calming" made me smile.

I needed to get this heavy thought off off my mind..

I kept drinking and drink the shot glasses the bartender kept pouring. It wasn't a lot to get my drunk but it was enough to get my mind off of stuff, so I was still sober, same with Taehyung.

I took my other shot with a strong swallow and sighed.

  "I'm going to do a dance then go and try to get some rest in my room, okay Taehyung?" He nodded and gave him his usual smile.

  "Yep! Go ahead and go! I'll be right here!" I nodded and quickly went on stage to give one more dance before I went to take my test for a while.

God these drinks get stronger and stronger every time I drink one for some reason. Idk why but it does.

I swallowed my shot that was in my hand ten looked towards the door hearing the door open. When I was who it was. I gasped as my eyes widened.

It was (Y/N) and her
sugar baby Jungkook!!

No way!

Hm. It feels good to be in a club again. I haven't been in one since I met my baby boy Jungkook. It was the greatest day of my life knowing I can spoil and duck my little bunny however much he wnated snd he would love it just like I would.

  "So what does my bunny want to do huh?" I asked as I looked at Jungkook. He looked around with a confused face.

  "I don't know Mommy. How about we get some shots and then we'll figure out." I nodded.

  "Anything my bunny requests." I chuckled as he giggled then we sat down and took a few shots. Jungkook doesn't like strong ones so he took a small shot that wasn't strong at all.

Me, we'll, I'm a different story. I love strong shots.

We kept drink a few shots when all of a sudden, I saw the most beautiful pink haired stripper dancing on a pole.