Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy

This oneshot is from YOONGAY_LOVER.She is a write on Wattpad who is also a femdom and I had requested anyone who would wnat their oneshot in this book to please tag me or etc. Anyways, this is her oneshot!
(Also, I edited the oneshot slightly! ☺️)

This story will include:
• crossdressing
• mature scenes
• fingering
• pegging
• bottom jin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Princess~! Time to get up princess~"

"Nu..."

"Come on Sleeping Beauty."

"Fwine..."

My beautiful princess Jin slowly rose up from slumber in the bed bed and sat on my lap. He lips suddenly touched mine unexpectedly. I smiled and held his waist as I kissed him back.

He whined a little wanting moreand entered his tongue into my mouth, but I groaned and pulled back as he released a whine.

"Not now princess."

"Awww...Why not.."

"We have to get ready for jimin's birthday party remember?"

"Yeah yeah..."

I chuckled and combed my hand through his black luscious locks. He must still be sleepy.

"I'll make breakfast. You shower first okay?"

"B-But!-*huff* fine..."

He got up my lap and went to the bathroom. After he came out, I went in doing my morning routine, . I made breakfast for the two of us and once we were done, we headed over to jimin's party.

 I made breakfast for the two of us and once we were done, we headed over to jimin's party

"Hyung!! (Y/N)!!"

"Jiminie!!"

Both boys ran and hugged each other as if it was the last time they would see each other. I followed behind jin while we walked until we reached the others. Once he did, I sat down on the couch while the rest talked to eachother.

"I'm gonna go dance with the others Mommy!"

I chuckled.

"Okay, enjoy yourself princess."

"Okay! I will!"

I watched Jin run off with his friends and started dancing, have fun with the others with a smile on his face. he looked so happy which made me happy too. He also looked beautiful with his clothes.

His crop top showing his soft stomach, his skirt tight on his waist, showing his pretty thighs that I would gratefully cover his thighs with my hand prints.