• Author's Note•

Hey guys. I know it's been a long time since you've heard from me. I know..

I'm so sorry I haven't been writing anything or posting a lot for you guys. I've been having a huge writer blocks. I have a few Oneshots that I started to make, but haven't gotten to finishing them. So I need some help.

If there are any Femdom or Top Girl Reader writers out there, ones your help.

I need to have a few updates on this book to keep this book going.

If you are willing to help me, this is what I need:

•Write a oneshot. Any members together but it had to be with the readers.

•any kinks are allowed.

•if you are young to post the chapter, please tag me so I can try and write the oneshot into this book.

•If you can, try and find a way for me to copy the whole oneshot and just paste it because it will be a while if I have to type it, but that doesn't mean I won't put it in the book.

•any alternative universe is allowed.

•I will review your one shot and post it into this book and give you a shoutout. If it's a little wonky, I will make it better and still give you a shoutout.

I think that's all I need.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Oh! And if you have read any of my other books, you can also make chapters or Oneshots for those as well and just tag me and do the rest of the stuff I asked.

Thank you for taking the time to read and if you consider writing a one shot or chapter, thank you so much! You don't know how happy this makes me!

I have to go now so bye bye!